Sign in to follow this  
s2ua7

My experience with script kiddies...

So in the last 24 hours the script kiddies have run rampant on every server I have been on.... Here is just my experience with them.

1. Got teleported to the thunderdome, but was able to abort out before I died.

2. Got teleported in the air and died losing my first ever pair of NVGs.

3. Finger of Death

4. Weapons and backpack wiped (No it was not the hive as I had been playing for over 15 minutes with the same stuff).

5. Inventory wiped (No it was not the hive as I had been playing for over 15 minutes with the same stuff like number 4).

6. Legs broken

7. Turned into a cow (my favorite. Kinda hope I'm a cow when I log back in)

Now admittedly, 4-7 all happened relatively close on the same server, and 5-7 all happened within 10-20 seconds of each other, but 1-4 all happened on different servers all with different numbers of populations. What infuriates me the most is that I cannot get above day 1 survival because of these guys. The last 10 of 12 deaths have been due to script kiddies and I have been on a bandit kick lately (not actively hunting people but robbing those that come close to my lair and then robbing them).

I know there are hundreds of other threads like this on the forums, but I have been playing DayZ for about a month now and have not seen the amount of script kiddies as I have recently. Its absolutely crazy.

I know there are hundreds of other threads like this on the forums

Then whhyyyyyyyyy?????????????

• Like 1

When you admit your post isn't original or fresh in the OP, that's your biggest indicator its not useful or justified.

• Like 1

When you admit your post isn't original or fresh in the OP, that's your biggest indicator its not useful or justified.

Thanks you and good night.