Sign in to follow this  
atc86

looking for some people to survive with...

Hello!

I started playing DayZ back in April. I was playing with a large group of people but most of these guys no longer play. I stopped playing for a couple of months but recently got back in to the game.

I'm certainly no noob but seeing as I haven't played in a while there have been lots of updates with new features etc I have yet to learn about.

Anyway I'm 25 from UK, have a mic and just looking for a group of people to survive with that play together on a regular basis.

Give me a shout if you want to team up! :)

Hi,

I'm a bit of a beginner, but know what i'm doing, just need some guys to help me along the way, as dayZ gets a little boring on my own.

Anyway, I'm 16 but i'm no CoD fanboy and certainly mature for my age. I have a mic also and would like to join up with you, if that's alright?:)

Oh yeah, and i'm from the UK too.

Hi,

I'm a bit of a beginner, but know what i'm doing, just need some guys to help me along the way, as dayZ gets a little boring on my own.

Anyway, I'm 16 but i'm no CoD fanboy and certainly mature for my age. I have a mic also and would like to join up with you, if that's alright? :)

Oh yeah, and i'm from the UK too.

Sure thing!

I made contact with someone else from the UK who was also trying to set a group up so I think we will just merge the groups so we have more players :)

You can add me on steam : asinclar

I think we are going to get a group together tonight about 7pm ish if that's good with you.

Hey im looking for someone to do Day z with too.

Im 15 (maybe too young for you but i dont mind) and i have played day z for a while. I know how to play but im am in no way the best. i have a sniper and pistol and have just finished looting the hospital so i have all the medical supplies. So if anyone is feeling like juming off a barn is a good idea then i can fix up that broked leg :D. Im from the UK and i have never killed a diffrent player but trust me ive had the chance.

Few questions:

Bandits or not?

Age range?

How big is group?

Form of communication?

Hey im looking for someone to do Day z with too.

Im 15 (maybe too young for you but i dont mind) and i have played day z for a while. I know how to play but im am in no way the best. i have a sniper and pistol and have just finished looting the hospital so i have all the medical supplies. So if anyone is feeling like juming off a barn is a good idea then i can fix up that broked leg :D. Im from the UK and i have never killed a diffrent player but trust me ive had the chance.

Few questions:

Bandits or not?

Age range?

How big is group?

Form of communication?

Im 15 too :D wanna team up with me i need an aassistant AND some medical help! ill gife u some guns too if u want i can communicate with VENT and TS

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community (not a clan) that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. We have many members and clans within our community supporting Day Z that team up in groups using our TS3 Server to communicate and coordinate their

The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you!

Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in and around the UK, the US and Mainland Europe. We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan! I must stress we aren't a clan at all but we do have our own in-house "home" clan within the community that has members playing Day Z, and there are other clans within our community playing Day Z. There is no obligation to join our or any of our affiliated clans to take part.

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and hop on our TS3 server and say hi!

I'm not sure if you are still looking for players but I'm fifteen and am experienced with this mod. My character is up north and has medical supplies, almost all of the tools, and an M4A1 CCO. I'm on the east coast of the US and would love to team up with some people and play regularly. Thanks! :lol: