Sign in to follow this  
Blakbewwy

Trading for an M4A1 CCO SD

Hello! Since these things are a pain to find, I'm wondering if anybody is selling one (with/without ammo, I can find some) in return for some other nice gun. I can offer an FN-Fal with a few magazines, also an AS50 with two magazines (not both, one or the other). Post on here if you've got an offer because I probably won't notice a PM, then we'll hook up on steam and find a server to meet up on, thanks! :)

By the way, are there any rules about this, i.e would I be able to report someone on these forums for doing a fake trade? Also, are trades easy to do in DayZ or do people tend to run off with the items? I'm pretty new to this stuff. Cheers.

It all depends on who you meet up with. Some will want to kill you for your gear, others won't. If you're going to do a trade then your best bet is to take a couple of friends for backup (as snipers I mean, no point in all of you entering a field to do a trade just to get shot). If you don't have any that play DayZ, try looking for a trade thread on here, or just a couple of people to team up with. Good luck to you sir, though I have to say after owning one I think I will be swapping mine out for an L85A2 AWS. But only because I already have an M9SD, so my silenced needs are met.

Ill take your as50, although my m4a1 sd has only 2 mags, is that fine for you?

steam: kisoniukaz

Dont trust kisoniukas i was trading him night vision goggles for a SVD camo But apperantly He killed me while i was logging in and Just dont trust him hes a scammer And I will be posting to trade list that he is. DONT TRADE WITH KISON HE WILL SCAM.,