Sign in to follow this  
Kouzmanovich

Global Ban after 95777 Beta

So just a few days ago after 95777 was released I was globally banned. I'm not exactly sure why. I played the same morning with no issues, and when I came back a night I was unable to join any servers. I have never hacked in my life (I'm not even sure how one would do such a thing), and I only ever play this game legitimately. I don't share an account, I have anti-virus programs on my computer, I haven't changed the script at all. I have also contacted BattleEye Support but I highly doubt that I will get a reply.

This isn't a plea to get my ban lifted. I understand that this is an Alpha and that shit happens. I just want to get the message out and see if there is anyone else with the same issue. I feel very disappointed that I spent the money for Arma2 to play DayZ only to get banned a month later.

So, my fellow DayZ survivors, have any of you had the same issue? This can't be an uncommon thing. I see threads popping up everywhere; even on Reddit. ( http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/xwk4r/global_bans/ )