Have a new vehicle, it probably need some fuel parts. After using the context menu to apply some fuel parts you'll never see the option again unless bad things happen. Your fuel indicator will stay green and all is good.

Or as least that's what we assume. The issue I'm running into is that vehicles are eating insane amounts of fuel. I'm not sure exactly how the leaky fuel is supposed to work normally, but after repairing a uaz it still burns fuel like mad.

Example, the distance between Stary Sobor and Vishnoy ate up a little over a quarter tank of gas.

Should this be happening, did I fix the fuel wrong, or is this possibly a bug?

look out for refuelcans... See it as a mission.. I think its okay how it is, because driving id dtill better than walking...

Better than it ACTUALLY leaking, like when your not even in the car y'know?

Bump; still no real official word on why Helicopters are LEAKING fuel, we've been filling them up with 20L sitting with the engine OFF and watching the fuel just dissapeer without any intervention. Whats going on here?

I'm not sure if it's true in the mod but if you hold SHIFT (sprint/boost) the vehicle may consume more fuel than normally.

Negative, we even leave the chopper, engine off and stand away from it, and when we re-enter the fuel is gone. The fuel is leaking and not storing.

Pretty sure the dayzmod.info said it takes 6 scrap metal to fully repair a chopper's hull, which will fix the fuel leak. The website is down at the moment though, so you will have to search forums for confirmation.

Aight, its just we've been shoving metal after fueltank after metal onto this thing and it still, keeps, leaking :(