davwader

Im totally pissed off.

So I'm playing DayZ for like 3 weeks now. I died like 4 times which is good imo .

So i found the Cz 550 and thought about sniping some looting bitches or Zombies ( if some guys are in trouble ) at Elektro.

Found my sniper spot quick and decided to go on a full server. I spawned , wanted to switch my weap when i suddenly realized that I'd open a backpack , which was definitly not mine. I took 2 DMR mags and moved carefully around when i realized that there's some1 beneath me.... sniping. I instantly shot this Guy and then he alt f4'ed .

I mean what the fuck is wrong with those Guys. This is just unfair.I'd have my first ghillie suit in my whole DayZ time and a DMR , lots of food and stuff but this guy just left...

There should be a function or a change, that the Bodies don't disappear after they died and left.

umm... so you finally found a SNIPER RIFLE and your first thing was to (let me quote you) "kill some looting bitches" In ELEKTRO which is a starting area and you mostly find fresh spawned players?

We have a pro sniper here ppl. Hide your kids, hide your wives.

Let me quote you again "I mean what the fuck is wrong with those Guys" ?

Edited by MostlyPanda

So you found a good sniper spot on a low pop server, then server hopped to a high pop server gain kills and more loot chances, then whine about a player Alt-F4ing. You and the sniper are both ****s imo.

• Like 1

Why use sniper rifles when you can axe your way to victory

• Like 2

Why use sniper rifles when you can axe your way to victory

that reminds me of one of my affairs :D i was looting in Cherno as a fresh spawn the military tents and only had an axe... I noticed a guy in Camo cloths with an A4, obviously he tried to shoto me, i ran into his face and kept running around him , turned on direct communication, and kept yelling IM DANCIN LOOK IM DANCIN while i was smashing his head with my axe and finally killed me. i bet he was pissed.

• Like 1

that reminds me of one of my affairs :D i was looting in Cherno as a fresh spawn the military tents and only had an axe... I noticed a guy in Camo cloths with an A4, obviously he tried to shoto me, i ran into his face and kept running around him , turned on direct communication, and kept yelling IM DANCIN LOOK IM DANCIN while i was smashing his head with my axe and finally killed me. i bet he was pissed.

Well, I was fresh spawned in Cherno so I ran to the market where I found two survivos, I asked "Friendly?" (I wouldn't loose gear if they killed me) and the guy says "Yes" aims at me through the windows and shoots me with his Enfield, the fucker though I was dead but I woke up behind them and broke some knees before his partner killed me

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

You magically spawn in behind another player and then complains when he disconnects? I'm no fan of people disconnecting in a firefight, but spawning behind someone isn't exactly what I would call fair either.

If you had spawned the next town over and snuck up on him, I'd be more sympathetic.

Thanks for your answers guys. It made me think about my recent playstyle.

Don't get me wrong, i have never killed an unarmed person or some1 who showed himself friendly.

I don't want to be some of those "killingeveryonejust4funGuys".

Anyways, Good luck in the future guys.

• Like 1

Thanks for your answers guys. It made me think about my recent playstyle.

Don't get me wrong, i have never killed an unarmed person or some1 who showed himself friendly.

I don't want to be some of those "killingeveryonejust4funGuys".

Anyways, Good luck in the future guys.

dont get me wrong. i do kill every1 on sight. IF he's not in a starting area. If the guy (even freshly spawn) wonders up north and i see him... i don't hesitate for a minute. That guy just saved some time for me to go into a town and scavenge food and water.

but i do avoid Cherno and Elektro since (for me atleast) thats a starting area.

Now dont start hating on me (booo he kills fresh spawns up north).

If you left the starting area and headed to North it means you feel prepared and that you can defend yourself.

Edited by MostlyPanda
  • Like 2

must be having 2 pair of arms for saying look im dancing multiple times and at same time walk around him and at same time bashing his head with an axe...

seems legit

must be having 2 pair of arms for saying look im dancing multiple times and at same time walk around him and at same time bashing his head with an axe...

seems legit

seems legit

press CAPS LOCK twice and it stays turned on. o.0

please avoid calling out "legit" posts if you don't know the game yet. you might be labelled as a troll.

Edited by MostlyPanda
  • Like 1

seems legit

You can't hold Caps Lock while running and pressing Mouse 1? You only have one arm?

• Like 1

seems legit

Left hand: pinky on capslock to keep mic open, AWSD-running with index. middle and ring finger.

Right hand: running direction and axe-bashing with mouse.

How do you play?

EDIT: lol & high five @ panda and gg88 =)

Edited by e47
  • Like 2