Sign in to follow this  
Syrell

Backpack stolen on US 1046 -108.61.41.74:2602

My backpack disappeared on server 108.61.41.74:2602 US 1046

a minute later a player named BOND was kicked by battleeye because of script use.

I think he stole my backpack. I was alone on the server. I was running through the woods looting nothing

it was at time 4:31 GMT-8

Edited by Syrell

I think I played on this one last night or US 1014 but I didn't steal a backpack I did however pickup a hacked smoke grenade or something cause last playing in NWAF I picked up a smoke grenade and started throwing them to aggro Zeds away so we could loot and I threw all three smoke grenades but my number count still said 3 and I still had two green and one red smoke. Got rid of red one from inventory by dropping it but still was able to throw unlimited smoke. I ain't no hacker and I have read in different threads that it is not illegal to use hacked items if you looted it and some say it is.

i was in a server cant remember exactly UK something. I was at NW airfield and i found a corpse with things that i believe were scripted into the game so i didnt pick them up. however I did pick up some smoke grenades wich i thaught were harmless when I had to throw the smoke grenades i had unlimited smoke grenades.

a few minutes later 1 zombie killed me guess karma caught up with me

I just logged into the server (only 1 other player was on) and then it says that my character was killed. Funny thing, I was in Stary Sobor, in a house and the chances of the only other player on the server (Bronomanon) being in the exact same house i was are minimal. Funnier thing is when i connect to another server my survivor day count is still at 2 dayz. Sadly i have to to say i believe that the player Bronomanon is running a hack script.