Synns

Decent Servers?

Any left? US 438 was great but now its infested with people using the radar/spot program and the vehicle locate thing. I wont call those douche bags "hackers", simply because they downloaded a program and did not write it. Anyway, looking for a new home.

V/R,

Edited for noob spelling mistake

Edited by Synns

Try mine. US 1313. Veteran with CH/3DP enabled. It's a lower population so the cheating presence isn't as big, but hackers do come and go(and are usually dealt with if I catch them in the act) but it's nothing like what I've seen on other servers. It's east coast, time zone is usually UTC - 6 and it's setup by Vilayer so performance is actually rather good except for a couple of rare crashes now and then.

Edited by KField86

It seems it is bad everywhere man. Me and my friend see at LEAST 2 hackers across a span of about 4 or 5 servers, when we're trying to find a place to play. I don't understand why people do it. In my opinion it wouldn't even be fun to do such a thing, and you'd have to be someone with pretty low-level integrity. There's not much that can be done about it at this stage, I know this. But the thing is, if I do ever find a server consistently without the presence of a cheater, I am definitely not talking about it here. Hackers read forums too <_<

Yea, some of them are just so obvious as well. Thanks kfield I will give it a try

Thanks for the PMs and advice, I will start looking tonight.

V/R,