Sign in to follow this  
MajesticShitstain

Near death experiences

Yesterday I was poopin around in elektro shooting the zombies chasing after the poor newspawns when I see 2 yellow/gold color Ural civilians. I go check em and there were 9 smoke grenades in each. I grab 11 of them and run away from the trucks. As i'm running my character, along with everyone elses character, gets teleported 15 meters above the ground. I alt f4 as soon as possible and spawn into a low pop server to see that I'm passed out and losing blood. after waking up I have 3900 blood and see a newspawn right in front of me (<1m) with zombies behind him. So i shoot the zombies with my FAL and he gets scared and aborts. Well poop, I needed him to give me the blood bag i had. So i go strolling around the coast looking for more survivors and find one running with a makarov. I follow him, kill the zombies and ask tell him that if he gives me a transfusion I'll give him the as50 in my backpack. He says nothing while I'm running around trying to avoid the barrel of the makarov then shoots me with the 2 bullets he had left in his mag so i unload a full clip of FAL into his chest, bandage myself, take the :beans: he had and continue the search for another survivor. 5 minutes later i spot a newspawn and chase him, kill the zombies and ask him to give me a transfusion. He doesn't have a mic but types to me and followed me when i asked him to follow me. I dropped the blood bag on the floor and he picked it up and gave me color back. So in return I told him to follow me for a 15 minute run. At the end of the journey I tell him to switch servers with me. We spawned next to about 4 tents that i found while strolling through the woods one day which had some tools, an m4sd with about 9 mags,2 M107's without any ammo and a bunch of other poop. I tell him thank you and I leave.

Earlier today I join some random server in elektro. And there's fire everywhere so I look for any survivors and don't find any so I disconnect because in my past experiences with huge fires it usually involved hackers. Whilst in the lobby I alt tab to change the song I'm listening to and when I open the game back up and everyone in the server dies and I laugh because I barely dodged that. After that i take a break for about 10 minutes and find another server. I start making my way to cherno because I wanted to mess around with the stockpile of smoke grenades I was saving up. After passing the western sniping hills of elektro i spot a brown off road pickup and an atv. I immidiately hit the deck and wait for my character to stop breathing heavily and proceed to shoot the guy on the atv with my fal in burst fire.

[stupid clantag here] Spiderman was killed.

While I was shooting at the atv guy the guy in the truck was driving away to the road near sniper mountain. I run his direction until i have sight and start shooting in semi auto trying to get a headshot because i only had about 12 shots left. I didn't end up killing him so i ran to the guy next to the atv. I check his body and find an as50tws and throw it in my bag then get on his atv and drive towards cherno and about halfway there I see a guy in a ghillie with an as50 appear in front of me, so i start swirving like a madman while he shoots his 10 shots at me and misses all of them. Then while he's reloading I alt f4 and live to see another day.

It seems as if I only die by hackers if I'm teleported to with an LMG.

ALT+F4 FAG

Sorry but you are :)

Kinda almost made up for it helping new spawn...

I can't blame him for Alt+F4 out of a Hacking situation, that is fine.

But yeah, don't engage with someone on sniper mountain and when it looks rough for you, Alt + F4.. Not a cool way to play the game man!

: (

-Silo

(also.. "Pooping around Elektro" ????????? Why would you start your post with that. LOL)