Sign in to follow this  
twobeans

Almost dead, but dont want to! Please help with suggestions

Thanks for the input and offer of help ! But when I logged in again today I found myself on the beaches of Elektro, with all my gear still on me. Bug perhaps ?

I hope "just barely made it out of there alive" doesn't mean alt+f4 :D Anyway, i'd just risk berezino for some supplies. I mean... I'd pick that option over trusting a stranger. Also why are you carrying bloodpacks if you got no friends? :) And offtopic i kinda had a fun thing happen yesterday. Was in lingor map at an atc tower and someone walked in so i let my macaroni sing. Hit him in the head and he lost consciousness. I saw he had no gun so i bandaged him up. Then i thought it might be a fun idea to drag him body around the map while he is unconscious. Dragged him like maybe 200 meters when he woke up, but i still could just drag him around :D Tried to use him as a meatshield for zombies but the buggers hit me too :( So i let him go and we raced back to the atc tower. I found a shotgun and let him loot the place, but had to put him down after he tried to kill me with a handgrenade :D

sounds like you accidently double tapped alt.. i do that all the time and enables a free look mode without having the button pressed down :/

double tap it to turn it off, then hit up dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3910-need-medical-assistance-we-can-help/ they should be able to help... best of luck to you

edit: gahh double posted somehow -_-

Edited by jarshie