Sign in to follow this  
BAMF Twinkie

Server title in Orange

HI im trying to join a server with my friends, but everytime I go to join I just get stuck on "waiting for host". no other server does this however using six launcher this server is in orange whats it mean?>>>>>>>>>>>

BUMP still same thing, I'm using Six Launcher when I open it up most severs are in orange text and when I click them to play on it says server outdated, but i have the latest patch. Whats wrong?>>>>>>>>>>>

My fix was use Dayz Commander - Once launched look for Versions (Top Right) This will show you your Version and also give stats on what version most servers are on - You can update Dayz and Arma to match most Servers - Then filter out Outdated Dayz Versions and Arma Versions and Wahla - You will be able to join all Servers in the list - Eveyone needs to stop user Six Updater - Commander has much more options and filters

I have this too, im going to try the above suggestion as im getting real frusrating with the problems im having with rocket launcher, will post bl if it works.

Edited by geriko