Sign in to follow this  
Simonius5000

Every other high pop game has Hackers in them..

Seems like whenever i spend over a few hours getting decent stuff then decide to join a server with 30-40 people in it, theres always someone hacking. If it's either random vehicle and weapon spawns, getting thunderdomed, or just downright have everyone on the server killed for no reason. Happened to me last night with a thermal as50 I was happy to find, joined the server and when i was at setup complete i could hear everyones legs break and dying including myself.

Hate to be blunt, but rocket and the developers know this all too well, seriously search (Hacker) in the search bar at the top, we don't need yet another thread on this.

Sure it sucks but its a mod and its beta, you need to live with it for now.

Edited by Steiyn

Welcome to HackZ. The Thunderdome exit are now closed,please pull the trigger untill dead. Thank you and have a nice trip through debug.

• Like 3

Welcome to HackZ. The Thunderdome exit are now closed,please pull the trigger untill dead. Thank you and have a nice trip through debug.

You sir have my beans.

The DayZ team is well aware of the problem, and there's nothing that they(rocket) can do about it in the ARMA II engine. It's something that is left to battle-eye.

Personally, I think that they kicked the stand-alone development into OVER-DRIVE, because that's the only real, long lasting solution to the problem.

Seems like whenever i spend over a few hours getting decent stuff then decide to join a server with 30-40 people in it, theres always someone hacking. If it's either random vehicle and weapon spawns, getting thunderdomed, or just downright have everyone on the server killed for no reason. Happened to me last night with a thermal as50 I was happy to find, joined the server and when i was at setup complete i could hear everyones legs break and dying including myself.

dafuq , your complaing about hacker and using A HACKED WEAPON. you cant be serious about it.

Edited by Paddy0610

I'm 100% against hackers but If I Kill one and steal their OP weapon then that's my fair gain right?

Oh we weren't aware that there was a cheater problem playing this mod. Thanks for making ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD ABOUT IT!