Hey guys; had a good run from Elektro to wherever we were going before the server shut down lol.

Let's team up again, set up a Teamspeak or something.

Didn't catch all your names except Stryker and hybN

Aegis

Hey Yeah same, I think I caught Stryker and gator? or something..? or am i tripping LOL. Anyway I won't be back on until like an hour or so roughly, drop a message here if you guys have decided if you're going to continue up north or stopping somewhere or what :)

Also, what the hell was the server we were on? haha

Hey bro that was great rolling with you guys and I'd be more than happy to do it again.

I think the server was ANZ3...or was it ANZ4?...hrmm..

Also, I dont know who the black guy was and who the guy we were following was...he never told me his name :P

P.S.

Im keen as to join a teamspeak. Anyone know how to set one up? I got ausarma bookmarked so we should find a room on that seeing as we jam on their server.

Also, what time is a good time to start up our little adventure again?

Glad we found each other haha; good teamwork in that session.

Doubtful we'll all be able to do it again tonight, but should find a teamspeak or something to jump onto yeah. Any ideas? Maybe the AusARMA one's the best bet. Then we can coordinate the server too.

yeah sounds good, i'm not sure if you guys are back on yet or not, but I'll be jumping back on in about 40 mins or so, cause im from aus, still bit early here :)

Alright guys, the server was ANZ4 and I left a bunch of pitched tents where we left off...hope to catch you guys soon.

on now, same server, anz4 looking for u guys in the open field lolol

Why don't we schedule a little time to meet up either in game or on teamspeak?

Im good for anytime from 4.00pm(AUZ) and I usually chill in one of the channels on 'ausarma'. We can use one of the first few channels i.e. 'team channel 1' - 'team channel 6'. Once you connect to ausarma just sit in one of those channels and the rest of us will find you.

What time can you guys be on? We can all meet up where we left off.

Hey stryker, I usually come on a little late in the evenings, especially tonight i probably won't be on till er maybe like 11pm AUS time, but definitely worth meeting up again, even though i died and have no idea where im LOL, but i've got enough food and water to travel to find you guys.

What's the Ausarma, is it vent or mumble?

Vent or mumble? I dont understand.

ausarma in the server on teamspeak so just find that and got to team 7 or something. You can locate it at ts.ausarma.org

I dont know if i'll be on that late but I'll try. If we miss you though see if you can get enough supplies to make it to Kumyrma. That's the place we were at last. i'll email you the map with the deets on how to get there...

Either that or we just come find you somewhere when we die lol.

Aegis when you avaliable bro?

I think i'm actually coming on now :D are you guys in? I'll have to try find you guys though lol

Hey guys; just got home. I'll be on in a bit, hopefully.

i'll be back on in about an hour if anyone's still on, by the way stryker mate, before you log, drop me a location and a slight description ;)

Hey dude; we just logged out haha. Stryker's probably the best one to give you the location, as he led me there from whoopwhoop :p

I'll see you on tomorrow, mate!

PS. Jump on the AUSARMA TS tomorrow

Haha alright man, catch ya tmrw aegisX, will be on either early evening, or late night, :O, no location :( ?

Alright boys, came on real late, had a good few hours run lol, i'm currently logged out at Novy Sobor, which should be just a town away from Stary sobor (the original location we were suppose to head to?) So let me know if you guys want to pop by and meet up somewhere around there. Might be on early evening then again late at night, hopefully catch you guys on :)

Holy crap mate you are right around the corner from where we are. We'll come get you once we all log on. How's everyone for a time to play?

True are you guys already at stary or something?

Hey boys http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8793

Check that thread out, i did notice berezino (where i met up with you stryker) was a really big town, never really got to fully explore it, im guessing neither did you, but do you think what that person said is worth checking? the supposed military camp :o ? i might log in the evening hopefully aus time between 6 - 8:30

This thread is quite heart warming!

Too bad i no longer have the nerve to trust anyone i cant murder in real life.... reminds me of the good ol dayz with bandit skins.