Sign in to follow this  
Seance (DayZ)

Victim of Hacker Server US 1459

Hi just going to report of a hacker on server US 1459 / IP: 96.245.125.55:2302

Just got in a firefight at an airfield and took down one of two players we saw in our sights and then 3-5 minutes later we three out of five of my team mates were gunned down so just reporting this for you guys to take a look and hopefully can give this hacker a nice ban. Sorry forgot to add that one of our team mates had a m249 and unloaded 30 rounds into his chest and the hacker did not die. He was wearing the highlander face paint. Sorry I cant be more help on other details but if anyone can follow up on this I'll do my best to give you as must info as I know to take at least one of these losers down.

Server : US 1459 / IP: 96.245.125.55:2302

Time it happen'd: 2:00 AM PST

Edited by Seance

I was part of this and yea that guy was GOD MODE , he walked into the building me and one of my team mates were at waiting and he took about 30 rounds of my buddies m249 and i was unloading on him also with an mp5 on full auto at really close range like almost blood transfution range and he didnt die. This happend around 2:00am PST

Thanks for the posts guys. Sorry for the hacker ruining your fun. I'm admin of the server and I will look at what happened and take appropriate action. Can you guys please pm me your in game names or the name of the hacker if you caught it?

Edited by jps48

If you guys know what weapon he was using that would be extremely helpful in identifying him. I believe it was either a bizon sd or dmr.