Sign in to follow this  
Francis Bacon

My Day in Dayz

Oh bugs, do you know no shame!

So I'm chillin on a building popping banditos on NZ4 when a sniper pops me, was a pretty good shot :D So good work to who ever that was, they were a long ways off to land it how they did.

So I respawn and I run back to my body. It's in such an awkward spot I figure no one is going to climb that suicidal ladder in the middle of the day!

Well by sheer chance I run from Kamenka to cherno and climb the ladders, and the stairs and arrive at my body... untouched!

SWEET LORD! I CRY

I grab my M24 and GPS and complete set of tools plus my PDW and Kobra, you know all the essentials. Put my Coyote back pack on and take a quick look around.

"Yep I've got everything... and I haven't been shot yet! HA!" So I pull the kobra out of my back pack and then log out.

I mean fuck climbing back down that hell scape with a full server and audible gun fire coming from 3 different directions!

So I go make a sandwich and have a drink and then come back and log in... oh look, all my shit is gone and I have a hatchet for a weapon...

FUCK ME!

So I log back into the server I was on... and my old body now has all the shit my new body does and none of my old gear... Then some one hits me over the head with a hatch, but like I care everything beautiful has now turned to ash in my hands.

So as we say in Australia. FUCK YOU DAYZ FUCK YOU! (That's an actual saying now.)

I load all the crap off my body and was in game for about a min before I logged screwing around with M4 ammo I didn't need and re-arranging my back pack.

If that was too fast I'm shocked I appear where I log out when I'm running and my PC crashes. Like I said I gave it a good min and it got removed from my dead body, when I went back to the body it had a box of MG ammo and some of the other crap I had picked up.

Yeah it kinda annoying, happened to me a few times, had a kobra and as50, logged out for dinner, came back and gone, re-logged to another server and eveyrthing back, except I had lost my water bottles and food lol...

back to Cherno I go!!

Once I been blood bagged up ;)

happen to me twice once with my L85A2 and last time, i had all the good shit and a FN FAL AN/PVS, i curse god everytime this happens to me!