dogtree

how come some ppl are well geared despite hacking?/

Because of hacking and duping, did you know that the thunder dome has like 400 of every weapon and it just sits there until the server resets. Did you know that tents copy items and themselves?

those of u that have had vehicles know how easy it is the get loot and to find heli crashes. im on 2-3 heli crashes a day atm its insanly easy to find them with a quad. i do a daily loop to grab some rare guns n ammo then check for some vehicle parts to make sure i can keep my vehicles running. yest i found a box of 5.56 at a crashed heli, that'll be 30 mags then....crazy. oh and btw to others who search the crash sites alot, u gotta look UNDER them...so so many time i turn up to one and find nothin on the ground around the heli...go the the tail and under it.... as50 etc etc....plus loot the pilot zombies for nvgs

Uh your gear doesn't really have much to do with that?

I find Ghillie suits in the church in Cherno with a pretty fair regularity.

AK's are pretty easy to come across if you know where to look.

Milgrade sniper rifles are a bit rarer, but they're out there and plenty of people have found them, so long as they don't die, they keep them.

I've dealt with a lot of hackers on my server, one of the main reasons I don't die in the middle of their stupid attacks is because I don't spend any time yelling "WTF" at my monitor when shit goes banana shaped. I just disconnect....immediately.

This + beans aaaand....requipping/arming is really easy to do in this game, takes less than an hour mostly. Between deer stands, cities, and military bases/tents it goes quickly. Semipr0 is right tho, when the hacking shit hits the fan and its NOT happeneing to you, bounce fast. Just be out! Esc then abort, alt+f4, do what you gotta do.

Because of hacking and duping, did you know that the thunder dome has like 400 of every weapon and it just sits there until the server resets. Did you know that tents copy items and themselves?

did you know you only post negative shit and common knowledge?

• Like 1

duping is main way

but ive only been killed by a hacker once ever, and if he didnt start teleporting after our helicopter after i wouldnt even have known he was hacking.

but in 1 day of playing i was able to get my character almost all important things except for NVG/GPS. its not hard at all if you know how everything works and the best places to be at the time.

"How come people have good gear". First reply, "duping". Wtf lol ? thats like saying "oh i got sniped in cherno, hacker!". I have great gear, L85AWS, DMR, rangefinders,nvg,gps and i have never duped anything. I dont use tents as they rarely work and ruin the realism for me.

I also have only run into a few hackers. One was when i was top of the leaderboard and got targeted, as did my friend. One was when me and my squad stormed a huge camp.

Edited by Delta Smoke 01

"How come people have good gear". First reply, "duping". Wtf lol ? thats like saying "oh i got sniped in cherno, hacker!". I have great gear, L85AWS, DMR, rangefinders,nvg,gps and i have never duped anything. I dont use tents as they rarely work and ruin the realism for me.

I also have only run into a few hackers. One was when i was top of the leaderboard and got targeted, as did my friend. One was when me and my squad stormed a huge camp.

Where in Lancashire are you ?

Im located in Southport >.<

I do play in a good server with low to zero hacker presence (because of low population during daytime and being near to full only at european prime time).

I have also tents and a vehicle to store things.

I have friends helping me when I die.

Edited by Andrej Dudev

Not all hackers have invisible and god mode on and as it turns out they're fucking morons -- Hence the need to hack. So you can kill them and get a full rare set, you'll need to relocate or change server though because they will be nuking / coming back with god mode / invis on or at least teleporting back to your general area with a full rare set again to spray mags

some ppl have very good weapons ak , sniper , gilie suit

how come they have not been killed by hackers?

Luck and brain.

Duping.

/thread

I play legit, have bizon, nvg, rangefinder, as50 and ghillie suit, been alive for a month now.

You, sir, on the other hand, sound like a jealous butthurt crybaby

My current method of reacquiring gears involves 1-stop shopping at SET (Somebody Else's Tent).

Shop smart, shop SET-Mart.

same, why dupe gear yourself when you can ake someone elses duped gear ..wait ..wut

Meh i managed to some how not get teleported by the "Moon thing" they do where they teleport you so freakin' high up in the air and then you fall till you die >:o.