Vinett

US 810 Abusive Admin/Owner (Bans you after they kill you)

Was on US 810 tonight around 3AM CT with my friend and we were on the outskirts of Cherno, hunting for potential snipers. I was gunned down by the alleged Owner/Admin and shortly after my demise my friend was also taken out. I quickly respawned and luckily spawned in the outskirts of Cherno. I then proceeded to run back to where I was previously killed and found the murderer of my friend and I.

He opened fire and I took evasive actions by running around him quickly, staying in his blindspot as he wasted countless clips of ammo missing me. After a good 20 seconds of dodging his shots he finished me off, and then within a few seconds I was banned off the server with the reason "You were kicked off the game (BattlEye: Banned (Hacker, Godmode Hack))" and without skipping a beat my friend who he also slain was banned with the same reason.

Obviously I could not of been using the accused hack as I was sniped previously, as well as slain again when I returned for my loot, nor could my friend as he was sniped in the same manner as I. My thinking on why my mate and I were banned was to keep us from either coming back to get out gear back, or to stop us from revenge killing the abusive admin. This type of behavior for someone supporting the play of this mod is quite horrid, and my reason this posting is to warn others to steer clear and to possibly save other players from losing their characters/camps to fradulent server hosts such as this one. I have no intention of seeing my ban lifted and returning to this server, "fool me once shame on you..." and I hope action is taken so this server can stop harming the players in this community.

The two images attached below are the ban message I received post-60753-0-62692500-1344587234_thumb.j and the server with all of the players on at the time (I'm not sure the admin/owner's name)post-60753-0-35486200-1344587235_thumb.j, and the server logs would show my two deaths, as well as my partners death disproving there being any "godmode hack" or anything keeping me from dying.

I hope this saved you the hassle of future abuse from this server, and that abusive server owners like US 810 are dealt with, and we can all get back to enjoying this game.

I play on that server, what exactly was your name? And since there are no name plates on that server, how did you know it was the admin? Considering there are a lot of people who snipe in Cherno on a daily basis (me included) how on earth could you be certain?

Sounds to me like you are just a whiny complainer who just got seriously owned by a sniper because of your bad tactics.

Edited by irbab00n

First of all, I ran up to you, and shot you multiple times, while you were saying, "Can't kill me, can't kill me." I was hitting you over and over and over with a FAL, doing nothing. Then you said, "Now you can." And I was able to kill you again. Don't make ridiculous posts like this if you can't play legit.

• Like 2

Funny thing is, I killed you once. And my friend was the second guy trying to kill you, he hand an FNFAL, we were in teamspeak and he said he unloaded on you (I heard it from where I was).

Now that I read your post again, who in their right mind would BAN after killing them?

Sounds like you're just butt hurt cause you got caught hacking.

Edited by dapezboy
  • Like 2

I play on that server, what exactly was your name? And since there are no name plates on that server, how did you know it was the admin? Considering there are a lot of people who snipe in Cherno on a daily basis (me included) how on earth could you be certain?

Sounds to me like you are just a whiny complainer who just got seriously owned by a sniper because of your bad tactics.

"I play on that server, what exactly was your name?" [bT] Chicago Ted, my friend was [bT] #Hashtag. We were looking for a relatively high pop server to try and go out guns blazing so we could start fresh and give new life to this game. In other words you probably wouldn't of seen me on.

"... how did you know it was the admin?" Mainly assumption, it could be quite possible an admin was spectating said confrontation and made a judgment call, but seeing as it was a pretty isolated gunfight it made sense that my opponent was the one who banned us.

"Sounds to me like you are just a whiny complainer who just got seriously owned by a sniper because of your bad tactics." Sounds to me like you misunderstood my entire post, and in the future maybe put some more time reading before making a post, yes? First off, nowhere in my post do I dispute the legitimacy of the actual confrontation, nor should my skill set have anything to do with server practices, which is the intention of my entire post you should of read more clearly.

First of all, I ran up to you, and shot you multiple times, while you were saying, "Can't kill me, can't kill me." I was hitting you over and over and over with a FAL, doing nothing. Then you said, "Now you can." And I was able to kill you again. Don't make ridiculous posts like this if you can't play legit.

"First of all, I ran up to you, and shot you multiple times" This is true, seen by myself bleeding out the entire time I was dodging your shots.

"I was hitting you over and over and over with a FAL, doing nothing." This may be true on your screen, but on mine it was very easy to run past your shots as I kept to the right of your weapon, very close to your person. You seemed to be experiencing some lag during the encounter because I viewed your character turning slowly trying to keep up with me, as well as the occasional twitching/sliding as your chartacter tried to keep up with the server. In other words I think the entire incident came down simply to lag, either on your, mine, or the servers end. I've lost many kills or seen myself hit targets many times that I didn't due to server lag or latency issues on my end, this game is still in beta after all.

"Then you said, "Now you can." And I was able to kill you again." You finally were able to get me by running backwards and I wasn't able to get into your blindspot, honestly this whole thing would of been a whole lot easier to explain/understand if I had had fraps opened that night. I don't remember saying the words "Now you can", but something along the lines of "you got me now" before I fell for the second time. You had the ability to kill us the entire time, and proving/disproving a hack of godmode is very difficult to do. I would think that the fact that you were able to snipe me with one shot would be enough to see that I wasn't using such illegitimate means, and honestly if I was in possession of such abilities as that, wouldn't you think I would have it on during the open firefight I was having with the sniper before and after the server restart?

"Don't make ridiculous posts like this if you can't play legit." No. Frankly nothing in this thread is "ridiculous", as its my side of this story, and my opinion and decision to post this occurrence, so people can be informed and maybe some characters be spared from people exploiting server powers. I can and do play legit, and therefore posted about a wrongful ban and myself feeling wronged in this manner. Forums are for posting and I did exactly that.

Funny thing is, I killed you once. And my friend was the second guy trying to kill you, he hand an FNFAL, we were in teamspeak and he said he unloaded on you (I heard it from where I was).

Now that I read your post again, who in their right mind would BAN after killing them?

Sounds like you're just butt hurt cause you got caught hacking.

"Funny thing is, I killed you once. And my friend was the second guy trying to kill you..." Yeah, funny thing that someone accused of using "godmode hacks" would be killed. Twice.

"...he hand an FNFAL, we were in teamspeak and he said he unloaded on you (I heard it from where I was)." That's fine. I had assumed that whoever banned us was apart of this whole thing. I guess you were the sniper on top of the building across from the International Hotel that my friend and I were shooting at then?

"Now that I read your post again, who in their right mind would BAN after killing them?" People abusing the system, and that's the point of this. Kicking someone off a server to have at their things undisturbed may not be enough time if the server is fast, and players load in within minutes. A ban instead is not that far fetched of a thing to occur, and using hacking, especially godmode hacking is a very hard thing to prove/disprove on both sides..

"Sounds like you're just butt hurt cause you got caught hacking" Yeah, I guess it would sound like that to someone hardly making an effort to look past anything other then claims of "blatent hacking" from a friend on teamspeak, regardless of whether you trust them or not.

"If you really feel this ban was unjust, I'll unban you. Otherwise there are many, many other severs out there to choose from." I don't mind either way on the ban, removing my ban was never the point of this post, and as you say there are many many servers out there. I'm honestly okay with just calling this a big misunderstanding between both parties on what happened and what each others intentions were and moving on. I can easily see how you could of seen it as hacking, I was surprised I dodged your shots for that long, and the community is pretty thickly infested with hackers currently (I've died countless times being teleported in front of firing squads) and hopefully things improve. I honestly think that you wouldn't offer to unban me unless you knew deep down if I were hacking or not, I know I wouldn't. Thanks for getting back to my post and giving your side of the story.

• Like 1

You're right, it is really hard to tell if someone is GodMode Hacking, I was going from what I heard in teamspeak as I trust the guy, and heard his FNFAL fireing.

PM me and I'll unban you.

You're right, it is really hard to tell if someone is GodMode Hacking, I was going from what I heard in teamspeak as I trust the guy, and heard his FNFAL fireing.

PM me and I'll unban you.

HAL9001 here and I know this is a little late but I was doing a search for the server to see if there were forums for it and this post seems to give it some bad publicity. But I know you were not kicked for your loot because there would be no point on his part. He wouldn't have needed your loot, since we already had plenty. And Beansy, I added you on Steam!