Sign in to follow this  
Dweny

Looking for a squad/group

Looking for a squad/group because i'm really tired of lone wolfing i know the game very good i mean i don't know how to go to a place without a map or a compass or somethin' i spend like 5-10 hours in-game :D

Hope someone want's to be in his/her group :D

I'm not a fuckin' n00b that kills people i only want sum good freinds , that's all

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community (not a clan) that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. We have many members and clans within our community supporting Day Z that team up in groups using our TS3 Server to communicate and coordinate their

The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you!

Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in and around the UK, the US and Mainland Europe. We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan! I must stress we aren't a clan at all but we do have our own in-house "home" clan within the community that has members playing Day Z, and there are other clans within our community playing Day Z. There is no obligation to join our or any of our affiliated clans to take part.

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and hop on our TS3 server and say hi!

Ok so give me your skype so we play together.I'll be available by Monday though and don't know the map well

My Skype is deniso.denis

my steamid virtual_mDc

=*SAS*= Clan is recruiting, private hive and teamspeak CA 69 and ts.sasklan.com 10007, we welcome new members and new adversaries... your choice.