Sign in to follow this  
fuzzy4ever

Thus ends my DayZ Day.

SadPanda, Ive heard rumors that you are running for biggest fanboi, can you confirm or deny these rumors?

Deny I guess, the biggest fanboy wouldn't support WarZ, obviously.

Ouch, you're hurting my feelings, please stop.

You have no idea what a troll is and obviously saying that someone has no life over the internet (Since you know me in person) while crying over a game is pretty mature, you and unitus77 seem pretty irritated.

Right and being a complete dick weed and accomplishing nothing with your time and posts is mature. Stay in school.

Who gives a shit if people want to make a cool post about how they died and complain a bit. It's human nature to complain when something shitty happens to you. Deal with it.

Wow,

so much teenager bla-bla it's laughable.

What are you arguing for exactly?

Oh yeah, I get it -

Sadly for you guys, I've got the biggest balls and strongest father.

You can all go to bed now.

Edited by StOrD

That spelling, for an Canadian you're pretty bad.

Calling me immature several times won't make it true, sorry :(

The spelling was a joke bud. Flew right over you head faster then a bullet.

Edited by unitus77

Right and being a complete dick weed and accomplishing nothing with your time and posts is mature. Stay in school.

Who gives a shit if people want to make a cool post about how they died and complain a bit. It's human nature to complain when something shitty happens to you. Deal with it.

So every time I'm not accomplishing something with my time (Kinda like you're doing right now) makes me immature? That's some nice and mature logic.

Complain all you wan't, BUT you don't need to dedicated a thread for it.

So every time I'm not accomplishing something with my time (Kinda like you're doing right now) makes me immature? That's some nice and mature logic.

Complain all you wan't, BUT you don't need to dedicated a thread for it.

This is more pointless then talking to Americans.. You win. Keep douchein it up.

This is more pointless then talking to Americans.. You win. Keep douchein it up.

You sure don't keep your generalization thoughts to yourself.

Yay I win!

Epic ragequit.

" Hi ! I'm taking an ALPHA so seriously that I ragequit cuz I died of a bug... yes you guessed right : I'm an idiot."

I have a buddy going with the same song atm... "This game sucks, you can't build a camp w/out being raid by hackers and I keep loosing stuff on every server restart !!!"

What's wrong w/ poeples nowadays ? It's common to whine about a unfinished game... but now poeples whines at bugs in an ALPHA ? Wah.... just .. WAH !

Edited by BL-Vindicar
  • Like 1

Of course it is a problem with the hackers. I can fully understand, but....

1.) Do NOT get attached to your equipment! You will die. Sooner or later. In this case you died sooner.... What would you do if a sniper kills you? Do you come here in the forum and cry about banning snipers? Or if you drop off a deerstand? Do you quit because the alpha is buggy? Or do you like to kick these evil deerstands out of the game?

2) I am sure that the devs are aware of the hacking problem, but give them the time to fix it. Either in the program itself or in BattleEye.

3) Sadly I cannot ask: Can I has your lootz? :P

Edited by Draxx

Of course it is a problem with the hackers. I can fully understand, but....

1.) Do NOT get attached to your equipment! You will die. Sooner or later. In this case you died sooner.... What would you do if a sniper kills you? Do you come here in the forum and cry about banning snipers? Or if you drop off a deerstand? Do you quit because the alpha is buggy? Or do you like to kick these evil deerstands out of the game?

2) I am sure that the devs are aware of the hacking problem, but give them the time to fix it. Either in the program itself or in BattleEye.

3) Sadly I cannot ask: Can I has your lootz? :P

I'll quote exactly what a friend of mine said when I mentioned that happened: "I'd have no problem if I got shot at and/or killed. But when a hacker teleports and kills me, I'm pissed off because of how unfair and cheap it was. I wouldn't even have a chance to fight back compared to those who play the game fairly."

you started to care about your gear... the first rule of dayz is not to get attached to your gear!

last night i just gave my friends all my gear then jumped off a building as i did not feel like waiting for them to return with blood packs (was at 1k health and kept passing out)

you started to care about your gear... the first rule of dayz is not to get attached to your gear!

last night i just gave my friends all my gear then jumped off a building as i did not feel like waiting for them to return with blood packs (was at 1k health and kept passing out)

I'll add my story to this one. Had every tool in the game, ghillie, L85, M16A4 ACOG, NVGs, Rangefinder, Coyote Backpack, Antibiotics, everything. Was with a couple of friends in Devil's Castle, for some reason there were flares everywhere in the loot piles, so I picked up some and started throwing them on the stairs inside the tower, and threw one too many. Fell to my death. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

'Cause hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, what's the point?

I think that rule can apply when you die by legitimate reasons. But when a hacker teleports you 10 feet up in the air and you fall to your death, it's hardly legitimate. I'd accept a "shot by sniper in the dome" perfectly fine, because it'd be my fault for not scanning well enough. But "death by unavoidable reason" is just not acceptable.

Sorry that happened to you. Something like that happened to me last night too and I lost a good run with gear + motorcycle. In DayZ you can never get to used to owning something b/c it could be gone in seconds.

I almost stole a deuce and 1/2 some dummy was driving right down the middle and getting out checking the hangers + barracks at the NW airfield at the end of the run last night. I did find another fixable car that needs three more wheels, so that should get fixed today and be in camp this afternoon.

I'm in a similar situation Mozzy, sorry to hear about it.

I'm currently around 500m in the air, after being transported 2km up with the rest of the server. I rejoined fell for a while then saw the ground rushing towards me and logged out. Still there, with all my stuff. I've seen admins take GUIDs and happily transport people from the wilderness (when that glitch was still around) to a spawn or somewhere on the map. I would hope these people would be able to see I'm not lying (I would assume they can see my vertical height or z-direction in some sort of server details) but so far I've had no reply from any of them. Sorry I couldn't be of much help, but I share your pain.

I'm not particuarly attached to my gear, but I won't just "give up" and have to run for another hour in game to get back to where I was when there is a slightly remote chance of an admin moving me back to where I was. Tbh it's the travelling that gets to me. I've spent too many hours running because of hackers, not legitimate players that have killed me.

Edited by TalonII

I'm in a similar situation Mozzy, sorry to hear about it.

I'm currently around 500m in the air, after being transported 2km up with the rest of the server. I rejoined fell for a while then saw the ground rushing towards me and logged out. Still there, with all my stuff. I've seen admins take GUIDs and happily transport people from the wilderness (when that glitch was still around) to a spawn or somewhere on the map. I would hope these people would be able to see I'm not lying (I would assume they can see my vertical height or z-direction in some sort of server details) but so far I've had no reply from any of them. Sorry I couldn't be of much help, but I share your pain.

I'm not particuarly attached to my gear, but I won't just "give up" and have to run for another hour in game to get back to where I was when there is a slightly remote chance of an admin moving me back to where I was. Tbh it's the travelling that gets to me. I've spent too many hours running because of hackers, not legitimate players that have killed me.

Wow...

Once again... like omg poeples don't even know the state of the game/mod/whatever they play...

it's a f00cking ALPHA you should be saying "Hey come'n'see this ! this shall be instructive ! I got in some crazy a$$ bug !" not whining so someone come and rescue your char'... LIKE OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The truth is ive learned not to get attached to my gear. Sure i have a decent alice pack and a nice rifle plus some tools. But i expect to lose it at any minute since i tend to be loner (most of the people around are shoot first loot later kinda people).

As for the hackers, yea. Thats annoying. If someone pops me from 200 yards with a decent weapon, i shrug accept it and go back to work. For me this is a way to hone my skill in paintball scenarios/SHTF RL scenarios. Plus when i die i get back decent stuff within a few hours.

But main point is, dont get attached to your gear. You ARE going to lose it at some point. Either by hacker, bandit twat monkey, or a glitch in the game/engine.

Edited by HannibalLamb

Yeah, I'm not attached, as I said, it's the real life time of walking to where I want to be that annoys me most.

Also Vindicar. OMFGBBQ QUIET N00B (since this appears to be your most eloquent form of communication. Cretin.)

if you don't want to talk to americans, then QUIT DRIVING DOWN HERE BY THE BUSLOAD, and shop in your own country!

get off muh land!

Step 1) Driving in cherno when game randomly crashes. Okay, nothing bad. I load back in.

Step 2) Find out that my vehicle and I are now stuck behind the pulpit in cherno's church, and I can't get out.

Step 3) I sat there with 544 zombie kills, ~340 headshots, 17 murders, 1 bandit kill. Full tool belt, my L85 and PDW with 6 clips for both. Even if I could kill myself, I really didn't want to.

Step 4) After making a post on the forums hoping that a dev or someone could maybe move me out, I switch back to the game and within seconds find myself teleported, floating ~10-15 feet above the ground to which I quickly fall and die upon.

Step 5) Rage quit because of how fail battleeye is and because I just lost about 2 weeks of hard work and scavenging.

Also found out that alt+f4 is somehow disabled now. Figures that it would happen in the update that I JUST applied right before all this happened, and alt f4ing out of the hacked server would've saved my gear.

I'm glad you died and, if you don't have some dupe tent/vehicle then you're going to start a fresh new adventure; it all depends on your attitude about the matter but, considering your murders count I think that karma had a part in this.

Don't quit now.