Sign in to follow this  
fuzzy4ever

Thus ends my DayZ Day.

Step 1) Driving in cherno when game randomly crashes. Okay, nothing bad. I load back in.

Step 2) Find out that my vehicle and I are now stuck behind the pulpit in cherno's church, and I can't get out.

Step 3) I sat there with 544 zombie kills, ~340 headshots, 17 murders, 1 bandit kill. Full tool belt, my L85 and PDW with 6 clips for both. Even if I could kill myself, I really didn't want to.

Step 4) After making a post on the forums hoping that a dev or someone could maybe move me out, I switch back to the game and within seconds find myself teleported, floating ~10-15 feet above the ground to which I quickly fall and die upon.

Step 5) Rage quit because of how fail battleeye is and because I just lost about 2 weeks of hard work and scavenging.

Also found out that alt+f4 is somehow disabled now. Figures that it would happen in the update that I JUST applied right before all this happened, and alt f4ing out of the hacked server would've saved my gear.

Edited by Mozzy4Ever
  • Like 4

k bye

Out of everyone here i only hope you quit. Trolling give up threads to get beans is pathetic.

Edited by unitus77
  • Like 5

Mozzy, everyone is feeling this way atm, I have seen numerous (actually hundreds) of posts of people giving up, Ive been there too, I now just run around like an idiot knowing that a hacker will bomb the server any second. You have two options that I can see, 1) Ive seen many posts about private hives and how they are being left alone by hackers, or at least not being bombed hourly, 2) Simply leave the game until the next patch or release from BE.

Out of everyone here i only hope you quit. Trolling give up threads to get beans is pathetic.

You don't know what trolling is, I'm just tired of ''I'm gonna quit even though noone gives a fuck'' threads.

I'll never quit!

• Like 2

Leave the game open knowing something was fishy?

Better post about it.

TL:DR you deserved it.

Edited by HeHeHe

So the alt+f4 is disabled, i thought it was when i frantically pressed the god combo when i ran into hackers.. sadly i was still teled and had to quit the manual way. Logged back in and was still alive, but fell to my dead trying to save myself...

That's just how DayZ goes man, my friends and I have found multiple vehicles, etc; only to be taken by others or for the server to simply fuck up and decide "I don't want you to have that UAZ anymore buddy".

Why does any of this happen? Cause DayZ.

You don't know what trolling is, I'm just tired of ''I'm gonna quit even though noone gives a fuck'' threads.

I'll never quit!

Pat yourself on the back. Maybe use your time to help people and be constructive instead of scanning for give up threads just to be the first one to tell them off to get beans. You damage my faith in swed's. It's sad to see good players leave because of bad players.

Edited by unitus77
  • Like 1

Should have switched servers, crawled out of where the vehicle is and then log back to your server.

The game is frustrating when you die, even more so when by Bugs/Hackers. But i enjoy knowing that when I die and everything is gone, its a challenge once more!

Pat yourself on the back. Maybe use your time to help people and be constructive instead of scanning for give up threads just to be the first one to tell them off to get beans. You damage my faith in swed's. It's sad to see good players leave because of bad players.

Scanning? They aren't hard to miss, besides this is like the first time I'm first, maybe second time out of 100 threads. Your faith in sweds is this easily lost? I wouldn't want to be your friend if you lose faith in a whole nation that easily. Edited by SadPanda

Leave the game open knowing something was fishy?

Better post about it.

TL:DR you deserved it.

something "wasn't fishy", I was stuck in an area that was impossible to get out of. My only solution was to stand there, waiting to die (which really isn't that fun of a prospect considering how much time I put into my character) or get moved by customer support (which I've heard happens sometimes).

TL;DR You're pathetic

I'll never quit!

Where did I say I was quitting? Learn to read kid. I said it was the end of my DayZ DAY

Also if you're so "tired" of them, why do you continue to click on them? Seems pretty stupid.

Edited by Mozzy4Ever

Scanning? They aren't hard to miss, besides this is like the first time I'm first, maybe second time out of 100 threads. Your faith in sweds is this easily lost? I wouldn't want to be your friend if you lose faith in a whole nation that easily.

Your a douchebag guy. You cant even deny it. I said damaged not lost. We would never be friends. Maybe when you hit adulthood some maturity will flower. Until then no one gives a shit about your kicking a downed opponent posts that plague this forum as much as the threads.

Edited by unitus77
  • Like 1

I feel like we all are in the same boat. This game is fucked up right now.

My 2 weeks character just got killed like yourself yesterday by an insta kill hack.

Honestly, that little bitch would've been in front of me IRL and I'd certainly have kicked his fucking ass. I have no respect for this kind of people.

They should clearly go lose their virginity outside in the real world. The world they do not understand so they have to destroy the only one they know and have power on.

Edited by StOrD
  • Like 1

Your a douchebag guy. You cant even deny it. I said damaged not lost. We would never be friends. Maybe when you hit adulthood some maturity will flower. Until then no one gives a shit about your kicking a downed opponent posts that plague this forum as much as the threads.

You're* I thought your english would be better, you damage my faith in Canadians.

Obviously you give a shit, I give a shit, I know we'd never be friends, god no. And don't you talk about me being mature, makes me giggle.

something "wasn't fishy", I was stuck in an area that was impossible to get out of. My only solution was to stand there, waiting to die (which really isn't that fun of a prospect considering how much time I put into my character) or get moved by customer support (which I've heard happens sometimes).

TL;DR You're pathetic

Where did I say I was quitting? Learn to read kid. I said it was the end of my DayZ DAY

Also if you're so "tired" of them, why do you continue to click on them? Seems pretty stupid.

Kid? Judging from your profile picture you're not much older than I am. It's 8am and I haven't slept so, meh.

Oh I don't know, to discourage people from making those threads because obviously they don't understand that noones gives a rats ass.

Obviously you do considering how much you're letting your immaturity spill out. And I'm 19, that pic is several years old from when I first set up my grav account. Doesn't surprise me that this wannabe troll is someone who has no life and stays up all night, making pointless posts on forums just to attempt (And fail) at annoying people.

Edited by Mozzy4Ever

Step 1) Driving in cherno when game randomly crashes. Okay, nothing bad. I load back in.

Step 2) Find out that my vehicle and I are now stuck behind the pulpit in cherno's church, and I can't get out.

Step 3) I sat there with 544 zombie kills, ~340 headshots, 17 murders, 1 bandit kill. Full tool belt, my L85 and PDW with 6 clips for both. Even if I could kill myself, I really didn't want to.

Step 4) After making a post on the forums hoping that a dev or someone could maybe move me out, I switch back to the game and within seconds find myself teleported, floating ~10-15 feet above the ground to which I quickly fall and die upon.

Step 5) Rage quit because of how fail battleeye is and because I just lost about 2 weeks of hard work and scavenging.

Also found out that alt+f4 is somehow disabled now. Figures that it would happen in the update that I JUST applied right before all this happened, and alt f4ing out of the hacked server would've saved my gear.

Perfect example of someone too attached to their gear. God dammit start again. It's more fun to start fresh then to have everything anyway.

• Like 1

You're* I thought your english would be better, you damage my faith in Canadians.

Obviously you give a shit, I give a shit, I know we'd never be friends, god no. And don't you talk about me being mature, makes me giggle.

On noe im so sry i missed a commea. You our obviously immature but your 18 it's pretty standard. I just hope you try and help this community instead of bean counting. (haha)

Obviously you do considering how much you're letting your immaturity spill out. And I'm 19, that pic is several years old from when I first set up my grav account. Doesn't surprise me that this wannabe troll is someone who has no life and stays up all night, making pointless posts on forums just to attempt (And fail) at annoying people.

Ouch, you're hurting my feelings, please stop.

You have no idea what a troll is and obviously saying that someone has no life over the internet (Since you know me in person) while crying over a game is pretty mature, you and unitus77 seem pretty irritated.

I'll never quit!

SadPanda, Ive heard rumors that you are running for biggest fanboi, can you confirm or deny these rumors?

On noe im so sry i missed a commea. You our obviously immature but your 18 it's pretty standard. I just hope you try and help this community instead of bean counting. (haha)

That spelling, for an Canadian you're pretty bad.

Calling me immature several times won't make it true, sorry :(