Sign in to follow this  
KevinCaution

Why you fail me bandages!?

Anyone else having the problem of using all of your bandages in your bag to stop yourself from bleeding, but you still continue to do so. If anyone knows how to fix these, please tell us here!

Its probably the bleeding bug. Check the blood drop icon in the bottom right of your screen. If theres a + your bleeding. If not its the bug. Dont worry if thats the case, your not really bleeding.

The fact you say your blood is depleting 3 at a time leads me to believe our guy is sick from either being in the cold, catching it from another player, or getting hit by a zombie. It will drain until you hit 6,000 blood. If you replenish your blood, it will drain back down to 6,000. The only cure to this is to use antibiotics, a rare spawn in hospitals and medical tents.

To confirm you are sick, listen for a coughing sound. If your guy coughs, you are sick and also contagious.

Edited by Nick8478
  • Like 1

The fact you say your blood is depleting 3 at a time leads me to believe our guy is sick from either being in the cold, catching it from another player, or getting hit by a zombie. It will drain until you hit 6,000 blood. If you replenish your blood, it will drain back down to 6,000. The only cure to this is to use antibiotics, a rare spawn in hospitals and medical tents.

To confirm you are sick, listen for a coughing sound. If your guy coughs, you are sick and also contagious.

Ohhhhhhh!!!! I was wondering why I was coughing like an idiot. So I'm going to be infectious forever? (Have some beans)

Ohhhhhhh!!!! I was wondering why I was coughing like an idiot. So I'm going to be infectious forever? (Have some beans)

You can cure yourself using anti-biotics. Other than that, unless you die, yeah, you're infected forever I believe. When it rains, especially at night, you should stop in the woods once in a while and build a campfire to warm up for a couple minutes to avoid getting sick.

You can cure yourself using anti-biotics. Other than that, unless you die, yeah, you're infected forever I believe. When it rains, especially at night, you should stop in the woods once in a while and build a campfire to warm up for a couple minutes to avoid getting sick.

Damn, has anyone ever sucessfully found antibiotics/ have any. Will trade for some supplies.

I have some antibiotics...but I don't metagame...otherwise, you could have them.

Yeah I have 5 of them from a medical box, but I'm roleplaying as Bear Gryll's so I'd need to pee on them and then drink it before I gave them to you. Also I don't metagame.

Then why are you posting on this thread... Go troll somewhere else.

Your best bet is to check the medical tents and hospitals (Berezino is the safest hospital) for them on a regular basis. They're a rare spawn, but they're not incredibly rare.

Your best bet is to check the medical tents and hospitals (Berezino is the safest hospital) for them on a regular basis. They're a rare spawn, but they're not incredibly rare.

Well there's not much I can do now that I've been bitten by a zombie, so am now bleeding like I'm missing an arm. So now I need a bandage and antibiotics. :/ I'm in a really easy spot to get to if anyone can please help. Please message me via Skype if you're a nice person and will help a survivor out. Skype: KevinCaution