Sign in to follow this  
Zakificus

Took about 20 mins to See a ban

I started a new server today. Within 20 mins I saw some guy pop on followed by a message like "Battle Eye has issued a ban on player ... "

Honestly first time I've seen that happen, happy it is doing its job, 11k bans so far. I feel a bit safer already haha.

Also happy to have a server where I can enforce a no butthurt hoarding vehicle admin policy. So if I lose my shit you won't get kicked and server restarted to oblivion. I hate when that happens to me so I won't be ruining other player experiences by sabotaging a good raid.

• Like 3

I started a new server today. Within 20 mins I saw some guy pop on followed by a message like "Battle Eye has issued a ban on player ... "

Honestly first time I've seen that happen, happy it is doing its job, 11k bans so far. I feel a bit safer already haha.

Also happy to have a server where I can enforce a no butthurt hoarding vehicle admin policy. So if I lose my shit you won't get kicked and server restarted to oblivion. I hate when that happens to me so I won't be ruining other player experiences by sabotaging a good raid.

Prepare for the abuse anyway - admins are scum, according to Day Z forums. (Though we only hear from the scum - which is why it feels that way.)

Keep your mindset strong and you'll go far.

-MONSTER

Good to hear from an admin that doesn't freak the hell out. What's your server?

Yeah I've seen plenty of that, I even saw a player dissapear in the woods because he got banned.

Still, I ran into 4 hackers yesterday, 2 who killed everyone on the server and 2 who actually helped me, drove me to NW airfield, killed a bunch of zombies and wished me good luck.

Good to hear from an admin that doesn't freak the hell out. What's your server?

I think posting it publicly will be just asking for an onslaught of hackers haha

There was a ban wave today so a lot of hackers are logging in and seeing their account banned.

I just think after a certain point having everything is boring. Besides the most fun I've had in this game was running around and suddenly hearing a chopper overhead. Such an adrenaline rush, and if I own the chopper I can't have that happen lol.

hi there mate:)

i'm kinda looking for a perm server with a team of 6 guys, and i saw your post so if you won't mind us joining, we gladly would :)

Yeah I've seen plenty of that, I even saw a player dissapear in the woods because he got banned.

Still, I ran into 4 hackers yesterday, 2 who killed everyone on the server and 2 who actually helped me, drove me to NW airfield, killed a bunch of zombies and wished me good luck.

i love the hackers that help you out.