Sign in to follow this  
chiggatrigga

Thanks for the help, sniper on US #00

About 2 hours ago, I had just started from scratch due to having been sniped near Starry. Luckily, I spawned in Electro. So, I went about me business getting some crap together, and then a helicopter starts flying over the town. I, being impatient, had been running through the town and had agroed a few zombies and, I am sure, alerted the helicopter of my presence. So, I hid a few minutes, but not with the sound of an AS50 going off. Nothing happened for a few more minutes, minus some gunshots relatively close to the grocery store where I was looting. And then went the boom, flames, and a death message. The helicopter had crashed into the hillside nearest me. Well, not having anything to lose, I ran to the site. What did I find? Every tool, a coyote backpack, an FN FAL, and an AS50. However, while looting, gunshots went off, and they seemed to be coming at me. I proceeded to run to the top of the hill. In my hurry, I had not dropped my binoculars to take the rangefinder and NV goggles, but instead had clicked the goggles, then the rangefinder, effectively dropping the goggles. I found this out after I made it to a safe location. So, I did what anyone else would do; I crawled back and looked over the crash, waiting for the sniper to come check out his loot. He certainly didn't disappoint. He ran from the body of the pilot and up the hill. I shot the sniper with my newly aquired AS50, and proceeded to go to his corpse. To my dismay, the body had fallen into the hillside and was inaccessable, although the sound of the flies were quite clear. I had never recovered from a death so quickly than I did today. And it would not have happened had it not been for the loving and curteous Elctro Sniper (whose name I do not recall because I did not pay attention to the death message) :D

• Like 2

About 2 hours ago, I had just started from scratch due to having been sniped near Starry. Luckily, I spawned in Electro. So, I went about me business getting some crap together, and then a helicopter starts flying over the town. I, being impatient, had been running through the town and had agroed a few zombies and, I am sure, alerted the helicopter of my presence. So, I hid a few minutes, but not with the sound of an AS50 going off. Nothing happened for a few more minutes, minus some gunshots relatively close to the grocery store where I was looting. And then went the boom, flames, and a death message. The helicopter had crashed into the hillside nearest me. Well, not having anything to lose, I ran to the site. What did I find? Every tool, a coyote backpack, an FN FAL, and an AS50. However, while looting, gunshots went off, and they seemed to be coming at me. I proceeded to run to the top of the hill. In my hurry, I had not dropped my binoculars to take the rangefinder and NV goggles, but instead had clicked the goggles, then the rangefinder, effectively dropping the goggles. I found this out after I made it to a safe location. So, I did what anyone else would do; I crawled back and looked over the crash, waiting for the sniper to come check out his loot. He certainly didn't disappoint. He ran from the body of the pilot and up the hill. I shot the sniper with my newly aquired AS50, and proceeded to go to his corpse. To my dismay, the body had fallen into the hillside and was inaccessable, although the sound of the flies were quite clear. I had never recovered from a death so quickly than I did today. And it would not have happened had it not been for the loving and curteous Elctro Sniper (whose name I do not recall because I did not pay attention to the death message) :D

It's a dog-eats-dog world out there.

-MONSTER

• Like 1

Something similar happened to me the other day. Got killed in a hanger at NWAF and respawned in Cherno. Went through the apartments and found a Ghille suit, followed by a body on top of the hospital with an AS50 and an L85 AWS. Needless to say I went up the hill and added to the kill count.

isnt as50 LWS hacked one?

95% of them are hacked in.

The other 5% are those who had them before they where patched out.

And it's TWS (Thermal Weapons Sight) not, LWS.

Edited by Masis