Sign in to follow this  
Halowood

Massive explosions in Chernogorsk? (Seattle 4)

An hour or so ago I was playing on Seattle 4 with some friends, myself and on of which was in Cherno on top of some buildings looking for loot when all of a sudden there were massive explosions, like building tall explosions.

They seemed to happen in small groups of about 4 or 5 about 3-6 minutes apart, after the third or so group of explosions we started asking in Side if anyone knew wtf was going on and no one did.

Flash forward a couple minutes and on of my other friends on his way to cherno said he saw a vehicle firing something and moments later there were more explosions in cherno. He said he saw the person operating the vehicle (in game name "Trustworthy Jew") and called him out for the explosions in cherno, supposedly then Trustworthy Jew got out and the vehicle disappeared. He logged off a few minutes later

None of us have FRAPs or know the screenshot button so we don't have any proof but are explosions/vehicles like that legitimately possible? Can we bomb towns for the fuck of it or was it just a hacker?

Something similar happened a few nights ago on NY1, I also remember the name "Trustworthy Jew", not sure if from that incident, but he at least was on the server.

Sounds like someone who cheated in one of the artillery units from regular arma 2.