corruptshadow

Im done, hackers win...

We're not testing the alpha of Battle eye you nonce, we're alpha testing the dayz mod. BIS have done fuck all with regards to stop hacking though I notice since july 15, 11000 cheaters have been globally banned. The hacker's showed up when arma strted hitting record sales 3 or 4 years AFTER the game was released and now BIS don't know what to do about it.

Got a problem with BE, take it up with those in charge of it. Complaining on a Mod's forum is going to get you places, obviously.

-MONSTER

Got a problem with BE, take it up with those in charge of it. Complaining on a Mod's forum is going to get you places, obviously.

-MONSTER

u lose at the internet ....you are simply a terrible troll ,the guy had a valid point that battle eye sucks ..and as its part of what the developer uses then it should be a part of these forum discussions

u lose at the internet ....you are simply a terrible troll ,the guy had a valid point that battle eye sucks ..and as its part of what the developer uses then it should be a part of these forum discussions

Okay, so here's the summation of useful discussion of BattleEye as it applies here.

- It kinda sucks right now.

- They're working on it.

- Using a different system is out of the question since BI and BE are contractually attached.

- That's bugger all.

• Like 1

Not trolling - might be why I'm coming across as bad at it.

Do you honestly think that appropriate place to 'discuss' this topic is the General forum? I wonder how many people thought the same and posted their own crap.

WE GET IT. HACKERS.

Now what? What did you think was going to happen?

We care about what you think - to a point. Crying isn't going to solve anything, nor is spamming the boards with complaints about the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Everyone has their own ideals for what BE should be doing. It may not be up to par with some of the other anti-cheat software (I ASSUME), but it's better than nothing. If you don't like the possibility that somebody is going to ruin your day, play a single-player game.

In the mean time; us, who DON'T let hackers ruin it for us, will continue being patient and simply enjoy the mod.

On a side note, I'm sick of repeating myself, so I'll be leaving this thread be. Ta~ ^_^

-MONSTER

• Like 2

yesterday me and a friend were instakilled same time. no shots fired. saw cherno getting arty'd or something when trying to get back to our bodies

just had hackers fly a few random players on the server, in two choppers, straight to our camp, we killed 2 of them in the process, but got killed, back at camp everything is blown up including knocking down trees, our 3 measly vehicles are destroyed. a week of playtime lost. yay. alpha mod.

if anything, the OP and others like myself, might as well take a break for a few days just to let our frustration subside, and maybe the situation will have gotten better.

We're not testing the alpha of Battle eye you nonce, we're alpha testing the dayz mod. BIS have done fuck all with regards to stop hacking though I notice since july 15, 11000 cheaters have been globally banned. The hacker's showed up when arma strted hitting record sales 3 or 4 years AFTER the game was released and now BIS don't know what to do about it.

Yeah, let's harass a user that is right because we have absolutely no fucking idea what we're talking about.

Stop opening your drooling mouths if you have no idea outside of actually seeing scripts in game.

Battleye is one of the better Anti-cheat.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/55031-hackers-what-you-need-to-know/

Have a read, you might learn something.

Also, I understand you are angry, but that's no excuse for blatant ignorance.

Edited by DarkRaven123

who the fuck are you and why make a thread when no-one gives a flying fuck about your hissy fit .

If you are smart you can have a permanent backup of your gear and just go and enjoy the game .

Enjoying the game isnt having a permanent backup of gear - what do you do just kill noobs in cherno as if your playing COD

Or you can just understand it's a game and simply fuck around.

Yeah just have fun, there are these great scripts you can get where you can just spawn your own stuff and have loads of fun...oh wait

yesterday me and a friend were instakilled same time. no shots fired. saw cherno getting arty'd or something when trying to get back to our bodies

just had hackers fly a few random players on the server, in two choppers, straight to our camp, we killed 2 of them in the process, but got killed, back at camp everything is blown up including knocking down trees, our 3 measly vehicles are destroyed. a week of playtime lost. yay. alpha mod.

if anything, the OP and others like myself, might as well take a break for a few days just to let our frustration subside, and maybe the situation will have gotten better.

Yep , going on a break for a while - For the genuine players in here and OP - I feel the pain...with the amount of hacking going on Day Z is currently unplayable. ( 7 out of 7 servers ive been on in the last 24 hours have had script hacking going on + wiping out most of the server ).

Love this game, but there is no enjoyment in having your game experience frequently and abruptly ruined at the whims of widespread script hacking cuntz0rs across all servers.

What sort of person gets enjoyment out of ruining someone else's fun?

Russians.

Our servers have a 150 ping limit, can't be Russians

If not Russians then I have no clue.

Americans, LDO.

So much for hackers being banned today alone been teleported to thunderdome 3x, got thrown in the air and died, and an invisible teleporter shot me in the face after I saw the smoke of his shots a few feet in of me but no one was there. Six times in 1 day is just stupid so hackers win im out love the game but it seems I cant play for more then 30 minutes anymore without being harassed by some dbag script kiddie.

Not like anyone will miss me im ranting because im pissed, my entire guild has quit 15 of us due to hackers and only me and a coupel others even login anymore sucks to see such a great game ruined like that =/. Keep on testing fellas make this game good for the rest of us who cant hack it (pun intended).

Out of interest where are you playing from? What servers? have you tried varying servers? Recruit, Regular, Veteran? I'm sure you could find a less Hacker server?

Why let them win? If you have put so much into the game and more importantly you enjoy it, I'm sure you will return!

• Like 1

-MONSTER

WTF? I was replying to ur post u idiot, lol

So have they or haven't they? Make your mind up

Since hacking is still obviously rampant then I would have to say no, they haven't done nearly enough quickly enough to fix the issue.

Yeah, at first, I didn't think the hacking was that big of a deal

Until I got sniped by a guy engulfed in flames with the hillside being on fire (using it so no-one could touch him)

Then dropped dead with -999999 blood in a room with no windows

Then to have an attack chopper rain down missiles and those splash damage bullets from a mile away, completely leveling the town I was in and killing me

Then being followed around by an invincible axe murderer with a zombie face and killed, and after respawning, being teleported to him and killed again

All tonight.

I won't quit. I JUST stored all my important gear on a server I know hasn't had any hacking lately. But...

It's the whole point about some kid with a script ruining someone who has spent hours, days, or even weeks into surviving in this game.

If it was a bandit, I would scream into my mic for a bit, get over it and restart

But... it's like, what's the point of it.

What's the POINT of playing this game, trying to bug test things when you have people like these script kids? I've honestly been able to say I haven't seen hacking like this before.

With most FPS games online, you might get some wall hacks in at the worst and MAYBE some invincibility cheats. With MMO's, there's no hacks that can actually harm another person.

The problem is just the horrible, easily taken advantage of security that Arma II employs.

This is not a situation where Rocket can bring up a fix. This is NOT something that DayZ can fix in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, because this isn't a problem inherent with DayZ, but with Arma II.

My primary gripe is how many hours of work can be evaporated by scripties in seconds. My group last night had two urals, a pickup, and 7 tents loaded with legit gear that we had gotten from repeatedly raiding the airfields and scouting for choppers. We had two SVDs, most of us had night vision, and three of us had M4A1 CCO SD. We even had located two GPS units.

Our entire server blew up a few minutes ago, leveling all our tents and vehicles and killing us all. Sure was a fun way to end the week.

My current plan: suck it up and start over.

Edited by ZombieBait
  • Like 1

My primary gripe is how many hours of work can be evaporated by scripties in seconds. My group last night had two urals, a pickup, and 7 tents loaded with legit gear that we had gotten from repeatedly raiding the airfields and scouting for choppers. We had two SVDs, most of us had night vision, and three of us had M4A1 CCO SD. We even had located two GPS units.

Our entire server blew up a few minutes ago, leveling all our tents and vehicles and killing us all. Sure was a fun way to end the week.

My current plan: suck it up and start over.

Bis repetitas...

Stop thinking like if we were in a complete released stand alone game for dafuc sake...

there are only a select few group of hackers that plan to ruin the game for people

me and my friends pick up new players from the beach in helis and give them plenty of mountain dew and beans!

I would feel bad killing everyone on the server , plus it most of those players would of spent hours getting their kit...

Bis repetitas...

Stop thinking like if we were in a complete released stand alone game for dafuc sake...

Dude, he literally said he was gonna suck it up and keep playing. He is dealing with it. He's just commiserating. Don't jump down his throat for expressing some frusteration in a rational way.

Yeah, let's harass a user that is right because we have absolutely no fucking idea what we're talking about.

Stop opening your drooling mouths if you have no idea outside of actually seeing scripts in game.

Battleye is one of the better Anti-cheat.

http://dayzmod.com/f...u-need-to-know/

Have a read, you might learn something.

Also, I understand you are angry, but that's no excuse for blatant ignorance.

I'm not angry I just pointed out that his/her post was dumb since s/he was referring to battle-eye which IS NOT under alpha testing. As to my post, it is correct so why don't you try reading before u make urself look like an idiot. What did I say in my post that is incorrect?

Bis repetitas...

We are in a released, stand alone game or do you think DayZ is a full game being developed on it's own or, a mod being developed in a stand alone fully working game already?

ok so they can add dogs because thats important *sigh*....but hacking and loads of morons ruining the game is not important or should not be discussed here .....stfu

ok so they can add dogs because thats important *sigh*....but hacking and loads of morons ruining the game is not important or should not be discussed here .....stfu

There's nothing the DayZ devs can do about the hacking problem; it's a BattlEye issue. But yes, it is sad that there are alot of idiots leaving rude remarks like "stop whining", "suck it up" and so on, when hacking is a real problem, and nothing that we should pretend that we are perfectly fine with.

Yeah it's really sad how bad it is ... I got scripted to death 2 times in the last 15 minutes... so much for coming back to the game after a break :/

hehehe, maybe they are the WarZ employees :P just maybe ^^

Yes, I'm done with DayZ too. As are two of my four friends who play the game. Hopefully the stand-alone will have tighter security, otherwise, with the same problems, it will become the game that was killed by cheats. It would be a shame for this to happen to a game that was as ambitious as DayZ.