Sign in to follow this  
Maz12

Fps/Performance issues

So i know its still an alpha test and i have read about alot of people having similar issues to mine and how even some people with computers less capable than mine get better frames.. ive been trying to figure out why i cannot seem to get decent frames in dayz, i know the engine is crap but alot of people can still run at a steady 30-40 frames even in and out of the big cities, when im not in cherno or electro i get decent frames but when in, i get like 15-20 frames and it makes it unbearable ive been in recently restarted servers and have gotten 50-60 frames but then it goes down as time goes on.. can anyone help me here are my specs.

AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.1GHz, 64 bit Quad-Core Processor

2MB L2 Cache

4GB DDR3 1333MHz

1TB 7200RPM

XFX CORE Edition Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition, core clock 1000MHz, 640 Stream Processors,video memory 1gb @1125MHz (4.5Gbps),128-bit,GDDR5

PCI Express 3.0 x16

hrmm ill try setting some my graphics above high settings to take the load off my cpu and puting it on my gpu

uve Oc'ed ur 7770, right?

Edited by h3retic

i've never seen anyone getting the high frames you describe in the big cities who didn't have high end card (yours is mid-range) or even more than one high end card in a crossfire or SLI config. your frame-rates are pretty normal for the video card you're running.

i set the graphic to higher setting and i seem to be getting better frames now in cherno where am actually able shot accuratly thank you for the link, i have not overclocked my gpu yet because i need to get a better psu before i do that.