NomadGameCenter

Nomad Game Center - US #500 - Vet Hosted by Multiplay/NomadGameCenter.com - Server Thread

Hi There!

This is a place for players of our server to discuss events, trade items, have fun and to report hackers/dupers within the game.

Our Server is at

199.21.113.10:2502

US #500 (1.7.2.4/95417) [VET][GMT+1} [VETERAN 3DP:ON] dayzmod.com Hosted by NomadGamecenter.com

The server is constantly monitored during store hours (and frequently played on after store hours). Please join our community of growing Remote and LAN players and let us know if we can do anything to help.

just wondering why the Server is Locked at the current time of this post

Edit 8:39pm - 10/08/2012

Well the server is still down 30 mins.

Edited by OneDuckie

Look at the update/tent thread. We had to lock/restart multiple times to get everyone's stuff back. There is currently a bug where tents and vehicle contents do not save, so we locked and shut down the server until it settled down to stop items being duped. As far as I know, there is no rule that says we cannot shut our server down; we did it to protect our players and hopefully a hotfix will be out sometime this weekend.

In the meantime it will be up today but expect frequent restarts while we work on the issue and monitor the release thread.

Edited by NomadGameCenter

Okie Thanks mate, I was worried something was happening, because i did not see the server for a while, but yea its up and running :D

thanks for info again Mate!

Just found a hacker who had made a massive camp on our server consisting of around 100 (yes, one hundred) EMPTY tents, surrounded by around 150 tank traps, 100+ sandbag walls and 50+ rolls of wire.

Dismantling it now. Every tent is empty. Looks like it's a script-built camp.

Hi, i just saw a helli gotten shott down infront of me my gues was that "Josh" was driving it coz he was killed 5sec after this happend. 30sec later every1 on the server was teleported out to the sea and was killed.

I just wanted to report this.

Hi there

I just played on your server, and when im in Chernogorsk i see a helicopter in the sky i shoot it down with my sniper and a player named "Josh" dies. Moments after someone uses a server command and kills all 10-15 of us online on the server. Im guessing it was Josh so no one could get hes stuff or hes mad.

I enjoy playing on your server very much but instances like this makes me not wanna come on it anymore since i had so much stuff and no i have nothing.

Regards

Martin