Sign in to follow this  
LooNiE

What is happening?

I joined the server that I always play on, which is US 898 and I accidentally pressed Shift+P and then it said something about battleye and I panicked and clicked exit. I don't know what happened. I didn't read what it said. Does anyone know what happened. And now I can't open Arma 2: OA. What happened???

No idea but I was banned today for no reason. If you can't even open Arma 2 then something else is wrong.

Sometimes if you try to open server controls it will kick you for a script restriction, just go back on, you should be fine.

Sometimes if you try to open server controls it will kick you for a script restriction, just go back on, you should be fine.

But now I can't go on any server, it gives me some kind of error, and I can't even open the game. I am trying re-installing it. If that doesn't work then idk.

And the error is? Details would be good. Try re-installing battleye, if not go into ur arma 2 directory in steam and delete the files in the arma 2 oa direc, but not folders, just files and validate ur game in steam.

Edited by MOTOCROSS

And the error is? Details would be good. Try re-installing battleye, if not go into ur arma 2 directory in steam and delete the files in the arma 2 oa direc, but not folders, just files and validate ur game in steam.

I am not sure. I would tell you but the game is being re-downloaded right now. If it still happens then I will let you know.

Im curious how you accidentally clicked shift + P at the same time, but yeah you need to reinstall battle-eye and if it doesn't work try a fresh install but most servers kick to stop script kiddes.

I just tried re-installing both games from steam. Arma 2 and OA. These are the errors that I get.

I get these two when I try to just run the game:

http://gyazo.com/347...a9c459e17683139

http://gyazo.com/b27...8a6a340abb9c389

And I get a thing that says Bad Signature when I try to join a server.

What is happening?

Edited by LooNiE

Today I was playing in the server that I always play on, which is US 898, and I accidentally pressed Shift+P. And something about Battle Eye popped up and I didn't read it because I panicked and clicked cancel and OK.

But now I can't join a server at all, and I think that I might have got banned. I also can not open the game. I get these errors when I try to open the game. And yes I have tried re-installing both Arma 2 and OA.

http://gyazo.com/3472b61b11aa93ec7a9c459e17683139

http://gyazo.com/b270207768dd0365e8a6a340abb9c389

When I try to join a server, I get a thing that says "Bad Signature... (and some other stuff, that is not really important)"

How do I fix this?

You posted this three hours ago and got responses. Merging.

The errors you show are from not running Steam as admin.

1) Run steam as admin

2) Start the game

3) find server

4) No errors! :D

Maybe you installed the crate spawnning scripts improperly... Since that happens to be the key that spawns them when you have the scripts set up?

Maybe you installed the crate spawnning scripts improperly... Since that happens to be the key that spawns them when you have the scripts set up?

What? I don't use scripts or anything like that. I am a legit player. I always have been. Why would you even say that? And I have 4 friends that will back me up on that statement.

The errors you show are from not running Steam as admin.

1) Run steam as admin

2) Start the game

3) find server

4) No errors! :D

I tried that. It didn't work.

Hey i got a error when i launch SixLauncher, it comes up a message taht it can't match remote name stats-sixlauncher something something.. It's really wierd because it happened 5 and a half hours ago and right before that it worked..

Nevermind everyone. My friend gave me an idea of System restore and it worked. Thanks for everyone's help.

Edited by LooNiE

Shift + p are the keys used to check if anadmin in on that server, idk wt ur talking about crate spawning script but i sure am tired of seeing everyone get labeled as a hacker just because they are having game problems. Shame on you.