ILickHerTongue

My First Couple of Kills

Just saw that peoplewere talking of their first kills on DayZ and decided I would like to share a few of mine.

The time is around 6 a.m (GMT) and me and my cousin are deciding whether or not to go to bed after being on the game for a full, solid 6 hours. The server we frequent (LU203) is getting bright and we see that there are only 4 of us in the game (normally around 15/16) so we think 'What are the chances of meeting another player anywhere? We're up North so why not check out the NW airfield?'.

Pulling out my compass, I head West, leaving my cousin trailing behind as, even when he's sprinting and I'm crouch-running, I am faster than he is. Armed with my trusty Winny (nicknamed Beth) and my cousin havind a CZ, we move through the forest eventually seeing a ruined castle on a hill.

'That's Devil's Castle!' I hear as my cousin reaches full-pelt towards the area. 'There's normally some good stuff there!'

Having only played the game properly for about 2 days, I believe everything he tells me and follow him up the hill just as the notification pops up in the bottom left that Swarrrz was killed (it was something like that). We decide that that's one less out of the other 2 people on the server who we'll see up north.

We begin to slow up as we reach the castle, not wanting to aggro the zombies, and crawl in between the towering walls.

Then, we see him, it's a dead body sitting at the foot of the steps and suddenly, the mood changes. We're both now wide-awake, completely different to our previous laboured movements, and are searching high and low, ears pricked to the signs or sounds of any danger.

'I hear movement' my cousin says, a phrase I've heard so many times before and never payed any attention to. I don't believe him, that's a mistake.

As I check the body, my cousin moves up the stairs, even I can't hear him now. The next thing I hear is huge banging of shots and the shreiking of disbelief coming from the other end of the mic. 'BRIAN is dead' is what pops up.

Now, I'm all alone in a place I've never seen before with only Beth, an M1911 and a can of beanz to save me. I creep upstairs, watching the door, zoomed in and waiting for any sign of movement.

As I get in the doorway, I stopped the player sitting to the left of the doormouth, looking at my dead cousin's body. I quickly turn and shoot. I miss, the wall next to him freeing some of the rubble as it crashes to the floor, suddenly he's aware of my presence and leaps off the stairs, shooting what seems to me like an assault rifle in my direction as I spray into the cloud of dust.

I fall first, breaking my legs but I can see through the smoke that he's bleeding badly. The whole screen goes black and I see the words 'YOU ARE DEAD' on the screen, confirming that I have fallen, I have failed my cousin and will now lose Beth. But, as I sit back in my chair, a beacon of hope pops up in the bottom left 'Zegraska has died' I've done it! I got him! I couldn't believe I had killed somebody and was close to dancing in the middle of the room.

In the end we found out he had a DMR after I made my way back, beating everyone there but connection troubles stopped me from picking it up and when I joined back, it was gone, along with mine and his bodies but my cousin's had glitched into the wall so I could get his stuff.

Please tell me if you liked and I will write the story of my second kill (it's almost as good).

-ILickHerTongue

Edited by ILickHerTongue

My first kill is when I shot a guy with my gun and he died.

YES! we don't need these stupid long stories of how you killed someone. we don't need this "My first kill is when I shot a guy with my gun and he died." either but still

Yes we do, it was necessary to explain my first kill for all to see.

Well all you've done is get a bump on this topic and keep it near the top, so thanks.

Edited by ILickHerTongue

Well all you've done is get a bump on this topic and keep it near the top, so thanks.

You just did the same thing lol