Sign in to follow this  
(NGG) Michael

Favourite weapons(s)

Not sure if this has been done... (Probably has) but I just wanted to know what your favourite Primary and Secondary weapons are and why.

For me it would be the M4A1 CCO SD for primary because its not too loud and it seems to have a good rate of fire and damage and I love the scope :P And for the secondary I would either have a PDW SD, M9 (SD or not) or a M911 because the ammo isn't that rare, they do a decent amount of damage and they are pretty quiet.

Discuss! :beans:

FN Fal

G17

Reasons are simple: Fal hits hard and is semi-auto with possible burst fire, and the ammo isn't hard to find when you get like 3+ per crash helio (and you shouldn't be going through magazines quickly, conserve conserve conserve). G17 for the 17 rounds per mag, which means I have 3 extra after I kill a player (takes 14).

It used to be Lee Enfield with M1911, but the nerfs took those completely off my favorites. Now I'd rather have an AKM. Poor Enfield.

Well for dayz I would prefer an L85A2 AWS as primary and a silenced makarov as a secondary. But since I have never come across a (non-hacked) L85 and the silenced makarov is not a weapon in dayz I prefer the AKS-74 Kobra because it doesn't have the terribad AK sights and the M9 silenced because it is, after all, silenced.

*I forgot if the AK-74s have been patched to match IRL recoil though, in a patch from almost 2 years ago the recoil of the AK-74s seemed to be twice as much as the AR-15s, even though they should be less. If not then I would prefer an M4A1 CCO

Edited by BennyLikesIndians

M4A3 COO

M1911

Those are my standby weapons in the practical sense, easy to find and very reliable. Though my dream guns are a AS50 and Silenced M9 when I ever do find them, SD for zombie clearing and the monster AS50 for anyone at 300+ meters

M4A3 COO

M1911

Those are my standby weapons in the practical sense, easy to find and very reliable. Though my dream guns are a AS50 and Silenced M9 when I ever do find them, SD for zombie clearing and the monster AS50 for anyone at 300+ meters

xD i must be living you dream, i have a AS50 and a silenced M9, im also crusing around on a sweet motobike, <3 that beast

I've only been playing for about a month now, and I haven't had a whole lot of time to go through all the weps, but I've found that I prefer civie guns. Military weps are risky to get to for me and even after you get em you have to go back later for ammo, at least reliably. I guess this is just my inexperience talking and the fact that I can't shoot for beans :) Of the weps though, I'd have to say, hands down, the M1911. Great punch, rate of fire, better mag than the revolver and easy peasy ammo :D For a primary (if I absolutely have to use one ;) ) it's a toss up between the Winchester and the Enfield, though I go Winchester everytime because it's quieter and has a mor reliable magazine size. I've also had a couple of AKMs and that is a great gun on semi auto plugging Zeds :)

Secondary=M9SD

terrible accuracy but quiet for removing Zeds

Primary=Mk 49 Mod 0 or M14

I'd rather deal with 10 Zombies because of noise than 1 player, with 8000 damage two shots is a kill and

both have great accuracy. The Mk48 can rain an insane amount of damage downrange in tight patters

Backpack=DMR

Double zoom, frequent ammo, large mag, compatible with NVG

Edited by Rollonio

Gotta say I love the Winchester, I've had all guns from AS50 to M4 CCO SD to a Crossbow and have enjoyed the Winchester more than the others, also using it to kill my first player, bad times.

For the secondary I'm not too sure, only one I've used is the Makarov and only because I had no other gun but the G17 has impressed me in my cousin's hands so I'll say that.

Primary: M4a1 Holo. Versatile gun with good sights and a grenade launcher.

Secondary: M9SD for zeds

Backpack: M107. Hits hard, sounds like a beast and has the best scope in the game.