Sign in to follow this  
BrianPanda

If we killed you... Sorry?

My friend and I were walking along the coast a couple days ago when we stumbled across a new player. We were quite intimidating seeing as though we were decked out with Ghillie suits and snipers. We were offering our assistance when we realized that he was either afk or trying to slip into one of our bags to grab our secondary weapons. We were standing there long enought that he could have connected and talked to us, I would say a good 3 minutes, anyway we kept a safe distance, and we decided, if he wasn't going to respond and make us feel silly for talking to an away player, we are going to take him out. My friend shit him in the head, he died and I shot his dead body and we ran away. The real reason I posted this, was because we felt a tad bit guilty and wanted to say SORRY DUDE! We were going to give you food, we are currently on a suicide mission so we had no use for it after all!

My friend and I were walking along the coast a couple days ago when we stumbled across a new player. We were quite intimidating seeing as though we were decked out with Ghillie suits and snipers. We were offering our assistance when we realized that he was either afk or trying to slip into one of our bags to grab our secondary weapons. We were standing there long enought that he could have connected and talked to us, I would say a good 3 minutes, anyway we kept a safe distance, and we decided, if he wasn't going to respond and make us feel silly for talking to an away player, we are going to take him out. My friend shit him in the head, he died and I shot his dead body and we ran away. The real reason I posted this, was because we felt a tad bit guilty and wanted to say SORRY DUDE! We were going to give you food, we are currently on a suicide mission so we had no use for it after all!

Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms. For all you know he was a zed. Standing there staring into space and unresponsive. This sounds like the first stage of the infection to me.

• Like 4

Wow funny place to find a new player, the coast, imagine that. Yep, you did well, kill him I say, he could easily have strangled you or bored you to death with his crazy antics of zig zagging. Of particular threat to you more so as you were destined to die in your suicide mission anyway.

Well at least the good thing, he was a fresh spawn with nothing to lose. I feel for those people that actually have found a gun or something and people like you come along and kill them for no reason.

• Like 2

I shoot fresh spawns for the hell of it.

You shot him because you didn't think you would look cool if he came back?

Lol'd

Wow funny place to find a new player, the coast, imagine that. Yep, you did well, kill him I say, he could easily have strangled you or bored you to death with his crazy antics of zig zagging. Of particular threat to you more so as you were destined to die in your suicide mission anyway.

Well at least the good thing, he was a fresh spawn with nothing to lose. I feel for those people that actually have found a gun or something and people like you come along and kill them for no reason.

Im on a 12 or 13 day old character, that suicide mission proved non profitable. Who would think that on an almost completely filled server, NO ONE would be in Elektro :P

My friend shit him in the head

LOL such a lovely surprise in your thread!
  • Like 1