Sign in to follow this  
DR1F7R

The Ultimate Weapon - The Horde itself

Local church being holed up by that cheeky bandit asking for a blood transfusion?

how about if you could send him a gift bag of Zs?

Simple in theory...The Scented Grenade - Eau De Human, thrown at zombies, gives of sent of fresh human. Causes Zs to rage, become much more alert and aware.

Toss it into the church and have them run in after it, pre-raged, and after a fresh meal.

Give him what he really wants for Christmas!, and transfuse his blood onto the walls. Then lubricate your rifle with his tears after finishing of the horde from behind and collecting his delicious beans!

yeah but the kinda just run up to it and look at it stupidly. I'm talking, use that as a model, and make them rage when they are within a certain distance of it.

Smokes are jsut good for clearing them out, i have thrown them at people, and the zombies ignore them and just stand around the smoke...

also, i had about 15-16 Zs standing around a smoke then popped a grenade in the group and took them all out bar one, who still just stood there!

Will try upload the vid, but its 1.2gb :/

Will try upload the vid' date=' but its 1.2gb :/[/quote']Even windows movie maker can recode videos.

Try to throw the greande at people with Zs nearby.

High risk - high reward.

how about the option to throw blood bags? so you can cause a horde to rage over to the blood and attack anything caught within it (animals included)

could introduce an interesting dynamic revolving around the decision

Bloodbag + nade. splatters blood everywhere? causes rage... same principal. more believable than my first. :)

@Razor, i know, but i used Fraps. already recorded it a few days ago.

would be cool to be able to choose, since nades are not as easily available. maybe if you dont have a nade, you need some sort of blade to pierce the seal? just had a thought - blood molotovs haha

Throw a tin can or whiskey bottle at the person 1up if you peg them with it and send them into shock, lol.

what about dead body parts from survivors long gone?

You could butcher a survivor and use body parts to escape from zombies, only negatives would be it take up 3 spaces and you may need to take painkillers when you butcher the survivor.

Already have the butcher animal ingame, just need to make some 3D models of legs and arms etc.