cywehner1234

DayZ Introduction Movie

Let me get this right, you said this wass a introductry movie?

I'm sorry, you're far off, this was just a clip of you camping th north barracks at NW airfield, add more scenes in, more detail and even a voice over would be nice, you could also add flash backs to when the out break started or start making it as soon as you spawn so you have at least a back story to you finding your m4.

• Like 1

Right...

Making a movie would require more than just one person.. It would have me having a very different perspective on it. I am not focused on making a movie. On focused on showing scenarios of helping or hurting players.

Making a movie would require more than just one person.. It would have me having a very different perspective on it. I am not focused on making a movie. On focused on showing scenarios of helping or hurting players.

sux

Thats funny. I was just looking at your shitty post on how you had 30 days played and what 39 zombie kills? I survived 26 days. I had 1000+ Zombie kills and 10+ Murders.

Edited by AsOiX

Thats funny. I was just looking at your shitty post on how you had 30 days played and what 39 zombie kills? I survived 26 days. I had 1000+ Zombie kills and 10+ Murders.

At what point am I supposed to give a shit how many zombie kills you have? And it's 59. The point is: Your "intro" video SUCKS.

Edited by omgwtfbbq

Okay he has 85000+ views and 200 subscribers. You have to start somewhere, now stop hating.