Sign in to follow this  
sonicrainbrony

SE #500 Locked

Server Name: SE #500 Multiplay :: Pitbull Sweden

(Your) Timezone: GMT +3

Date/Time: 10th August, 2012, between 1AM and 2AM

Server Administrator('s): Not sure about this, but most likely one of the people playing on the server right now, [PTB] LG, and [PTB] Scr0llaN_

What happened: A lot of things. Helicopters, my camps, things like that. Playing on this server had been fine before. Now, when I try to join tonight, I see that the server is locked. I think that this is something normal, althought I have never heard of this kind of behaviour before. I wait for some time. Refresh. Still locked. Wait some more, still locked. Now I check the names of the two players on the server (mentioned above). They are clearly members of the clan that owns the server. Some minutes ago I found out that locking servers is not allowed unless it is 5 minutes prior to a server restart. Obviously, this is not the case here. I see some servers have "testing server, do not join" in their names, but they don't have any players, and this server has players and no (at least to me) obvious way to tell that the server is locked for "testing".

Evidence/Proof: KGC9R.png

I remember trying to join SE 500 on the 13th on August. There were three guys with the [PTB] tag in their name and everyone else was getting kicked from the lobby, including me.

I wish I could include evidence but I didn't think of taking screenshots at the time.

Edited by Goodrita

Every server whitch is locked like this should be removed from server-whitelist.

So they become "unoficial" servers.

Im not okey with these people scavanging their servers only to join other offical servers with their gear.

I've had issues with this server myself there always seems to be scripted items all over it though so i can understand them needing to lock/restart it all the time but locking is going on to frequently now.

According to the rules are not to server with a password that they have set a password prove although it is not allowed to kick the player that they do not have then they have set a password as stated by the rules, it is not allowed

Screen as evidence

TH_cbec215fa1328be898e67826ca6e0a0b.jpg