Sign in to follow this  
DiscoDan

Luckiest(and best moment to date) I've had.

So here I am logging in with a friend after a few days of not playing. I spawn on one side of the map where I left off while my friend played a few times since I've logged so he's somewhere on the other side. Since he had a GPS and I didn't he told me he'll just meet me where I am but he told me to go look around to see if there's any tents or whatever. So I begin running around the woods when I see something out of the oridnary from the distance. I zoom in to see a truck.

Thinking to myself what are the chances of a truck being here, I go crouch run up the hill to actually see it's a truck(V3S.) I tell my friend "OMG there's a V3S here get here fast, I'll check what's in it" so I check it out and it had every shotgun an AKS-74 Kobra, ammo, fuel, food, scrap metal, etc. Although the guns weren't that great, I was excited at this point, and to make it even more exciting, I look to my left and I see a UAZ! I go to my friend again saying "Holy S*** there's a UAZ here too, I'm gonna check to see what's in here."

I rummage through the UAZ and I find alot of medical supplies, a ton of AK ammo, survival tools(hatchet, knife, etc.) At this point I was so excited but nervous because what I was thikning what if the people that left these here came back and spotted me, so I hid in a tall tree until my friend came to my location, 15-20 minutes later. When he finally got there we checked the conditions of the truck and UAZ(I didn't do it prior obviously) and the V3S had some engine damage, but runnable, but the UAZ was mint condition! What luck!

So we end up stealing both cars and we were driving to a waypoint where we could hide these trucks, when my friend pointed out there was a tent next ot a tree. We got out and looted it. More med supplies, food, water, and ammo. Finally after looting that tent we kept driving these vehicles when my friend spooted two more tents in an open patch of land! I was thinking to myself "We hit the motherload." We park our vehicles and go to check out the tents. What we found was amazing. Two Ghillie suits, a GPS, 2 M4A1 CCO SD, 20 rounds for the M4A1's, more med supplies, enough food to last us days, same with water. We ranshacked all those tents.

After we finished the looting, my friend had to go so we hid our vehicles and hope they'll be there when we log back on. The End. I've never been that excited in this game before

Did you save the vehicles or just hide them? Cause if u don't save em they will go back to last save when server restarts.

update: logged on right now to see if the vehicles are still there....they were stolen *sadface*. Well it was fun while it lasted

I had a similar lucky day. The day before this story my friend and I had built two trucks only to find them both stolen when we logged back on and all our loot gone. I found a bicycle and was driving the map looking for the perfect spot to set up a tent. My friend logs on like 10 mins later, he's on foot half way across the map. I tell him where I am so he can come and meet me and set up his tent. I wait out in the woods a good 15 mins and hes reporting where he is as he gets closer. I find what I think is the perfect spot for tent placement. It's a veteran server with no waypoints so we are talking on teamspeak and he is pretty close to me we think. All the sudden I hear a shot. I tell him, "Oh I heard your shot you must be really close" He's like, "But I didn't fire a shot." So I pull out my sniper rifle and go have a look-see a who did. There in the woods I spot two tents and a dude in a green cookie monster suit. To make a longer story longer, I drop him, we loot him and his SVD camo, NVG's and silenced M9. He also has another ghillie suit in the tent, two more sets of Nvg's, two silenced rifles with 12 clips, range finder, 2 sniper rifles and 5 other sweet machine guns, blood bags, morphine etc. He even had a rocket launcher. We are both fully stacked with eq so we go down the map a good distance and set up one of our tents and start transferring the loot from his over to ours. This takes a good 30 mins. It goes a bit quicker because I have a bicycle but my friend is on foot. We finally transfer everything to the tent and it's about 2:30 in the morning so I tell him that I'm going to log off to get up for work in a few hours. He suggests I hide the bike away from the tent so if they find the tent at least I still have a bike and I say what a good idea. I then hop on the bike which is on a slight hill and proceed to immediately run over our tent, collapsing it and losing all the gear:)

Edited by Ragegasm