Sign in to follow this  
mxchanman@live.com

Player Camp/Vehicle Location Thread! 5 Sites so far!

Camp #1

Server: US195

Location: Lakeside of Pobeda Dam, Run up the hill to your right, First 3 tents are duds, keep running, 5+ tents further up.

Camp #2

Server: US 405

Location: Northeast side of Novy, has 3 M4 CCO's, a Saw and supplies.

Camp #3

Server: US 454

Location: Dam side of Pobeda Dam, 10+ tents, a lot of ammo and supplies and weapons.

Vehicle: Ural

Server: US 912

Location, Somewhere around Pobeda Dam, He De-Synced when I shot and he dc'ed and got kicked from the server. Not sure of exact location.

Edited by Tropiq
  • Like 1

IMO you shouldn't be posting where you found peoples bases bro. Yeah if you found it all power to you to go looting crazy, but you could have been the only person to ever come across that base, then you go post on a forum where it is essentially ruining that spot forever, and jewing those guys out of loot that wouldn't have happened had you not posted this. Just my opinion.

just went on us 454 and stole a dirtbike west of the pobeda dam. After getting it to a safe spot I went in search of the tents when I get a "no message received". the server is now back online and i'm going to go destroy those tents and the dirtbike, I don't even want it now.

also @ ^ bandit forum :beans:

yep, the dirtbike is gone, as I expected. :|

not a great place for a campsite, out in the open like that. only thing mentioning that I got was an M4a1 cco sd.

Edited by Friendlyincherno