Sign in to follow this  
Widrea

Got hacker? probs..

had a group of 3 players with the same clan tag join my server last night, 30 seconds after they joined one of them was banned for hacking by BE 2 min later he is back in my server and strange shit starts happening... such as im finding ammo crates with satchel charges in them lying around/ had a couple hordes of zeds spawn on me in the outskirts or stary nory and mogilievka all zeds were aggroed and these things only occure when these 3 players are all on. im not going to be frapsing this crap since it wont help my case im thinking i will just kick them when they join. considering one was BE banned and then magically unbanned after only 2 min, dont know how to fuck with the logs much and from what i can tell i could just type this crap out in notepad........ if any dayz staff have an objection to this let me know... since im sorta at a loss as to what to do with this bullshit.

if your a admin and dont want them on your server, just lock it and or reset the server?

well this is satisfying lol... one of them joined my server last night and got a global ban :)