Sign in to follow this  
Jordan T Moore

Looking For More Players(serious)

Hey guys, was looking to get someone or maybe even a few people to kinda form a group with.

I'm around Cherno. My skype is jordan.tyler.moore and I have ts3 as well(not the best at knowing how to use it xD)

Steam id: jordantylermoore

I would prefer some kind of voice communications, it being much better imo.

Edited by Jordan T Moore

Hey man. Currently getting a group together to roll with on a regular basis. Going to form a branch of my clan on DayZ if you're interested in helping to get it jumpstarted

Yea do you have skype or?

I'm around cherno too, and I am looking to team up with someone, preferably mildly experienced players with a serious attitude towards the game. I'll add u on steam

I am also looking for people, Steam :ISMOKECRACK190, skype : MasterBlastar. I am currently NW of cherno and am on the higher end of an intermediate i guess, been playing a long time but until recently haven't had much time to play.

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002

Hey,

If your still looking for a group then let me know. I currently command a pretty large group. We have our own mumble server and our own server (a player in our group is admin of that server).

We follow police Rules of Engagement and Standard Operating Procedures. We simply require you to accept and follow those rules and be over 18 years old.

Feel free to message me via Skype and Steam. I'm on there most of the day since i only check the forums once a day.