Sign in to follow this  
manowar

Your #1 ideal you stick to.

I was actually gonna post something along the lines as your signature. I try not to shoot survivors as it makes them more likely to shoot at me or someone else next time with provocation.

Zombie Survival.

I try to treat it as if it were as real as possible. Only kill someone if I really have to. Help someone if I deem the situation safe enough and I have the supplies to do so without endangering myself.

If I was dying, low on supplies, no medicine, and I spotted someone, I would feel bad about it, but I would try and kill you to save myself. If I wasn't too desperate I would try and ask for help first.

Don't shoot if you don't have to - they're probably not worth the bullet (or the return fire when you miss, or the zeds that come crashing through the forest because of the gunshots).

No altruism here. Just cold, hard reality.

~ Ferrard

*EDIT: Although Fasthandz's is pretty catchy. I like it.

Kill anything that will probably kill you.

Treat others the way you would like to be treated. Same in game as IRL. Its probably not the best idea for this game, but its really enjoyable when someone you helped previously runs up and helps you when your in trouble. Never got backstabbed so far at least.

IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US.

How did i know that was going to be your post.

Theres a 90% chance hes going to shoot me in the face. But im a doctor dammit and i will server my duty to make sure everyone is completely healthy.

My little rules:

- Don't shoot survivors on sight except they have shot in my general direction or I have witnessed them randomly killing other players.

- Observe, observe, observe. Count to 10. Then approach destination.

- No silhouetting on ridges, walking in open fields, on streets and always loot looking in direction of building entrance.

- Always go prone if you are not doing anything or want to look at the map etc.