Sign in to follow this  
SteveZGaming

(OFFICIAL THREAD- DayZ Chronicles) Ep. 1 and 2 OUT NOW!

(All Updates regarding "DayZ Chronicles" will be on this Thread and this Thread only!)

SteveZGaming Presents...

DAYZ Chronicles.

The series takes place on the island of Chernarus and includes a very wide ranged cast from all over the world. Come along as we adventure through DayZ on crazy epic journeys that will take us from NW to Cherno. This series is basically my experiences through the world of DayZ and the adventure I have with my friends everyday. We are making intros at the moment and getting some stuff done for the first episode. Episodes will be bits and pieces from hours of gameplay. Each episode will be a whole day of playing and they will be cut down into 10-15 minute episodes and may include multiple parts!

I ounce ran a series for DayZ, but it was not what I wanted and I learned much from that. You will be in for some crazy firefights and some crazy funny moments but you only can find this in DayZ Chronicles...

THE EPIC EPISODE INDEX-

DAY 0 "The Hunt"- Sunday at Midday

DAY 1 "Chopper Extraction"- TODAY

Please watch the trailer and enjoy!

Also give us as much feedback as you want to for we want this series to go very well.

Trailer-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh1zyMimJGM

Ep. 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLDMM7PRA9U

Ep. 2

*UPLOADING NOW*

The Cast-

SteveZ

IgetStabby

OceanMan

Paradox

Gavin

Aeon

Josh

Joel

Chuck

Walker

SupahRoo

Brett

*And it does not end there...If you would like to be apart just PM me or message me through YouTube. We would love more people to join, as I say the bigger the party the bigger the adventure. If you have some vehicles amazing, if you have more friends who want to join even better.*

Directors Note:

So far so amazing...Tomorrow SupahRoo should be getting done with the intros and thumbnails. Taking notes of all the highlights of Day 0 and putting them all together. The first episode is full of quick laughs, but the second episode should be amazing, I mean its named "RANDY"... I cant tell you what will happen but lets just say we have a friend named Randy and I think we want to EAT HIM!

Production Note:

Shooting Day 1 "RANDY" today, but that may be a working title I am not for sure yet.

DayZ Chronicles premieres on Sunday at Midday only on SteveZ's channel!

*If any update/changes are made they, you will be notified in the most recent reply s to this forum. All reply s will be made by me if they regard updates*

Edited by SteveZGaming

I'll subscribe and watch this series.

The only feedback I can provide is the following:

• Mute the VO-IP talking during your editing(Unless this is intended) and try and replace it with more scripted stuff.
  • More 3rd-Person recording would make it look more professional(IMO of course).

Otherwise, cant wait to watch more of these.

Edited by EGTactics

Please check out the updated info on the series. It premieres this Sunday and I am almost done editing First episode. Thanks to everyone who has watched and liked so far. Hope to see all of you in DayZ Dark Chronicles!