Sign in to follow this  
h4344

Looking to Join a group

Im new to Dayz and so far i love the gameplay. But although i would like to work together with other people i get killed by literally every single person i come across because im too damn trusting -_- But if anyone wants to team up i have a teamspeak server we can use or if someones already apart of a good group lemme know if i can join.

im also looking for a group at the moment. im just outside of cherno if your anywhere in the vicinity let me know and maby we could stick together for a while

You can hang with me. =D Add me on skype jordan.tyler.moore and i have ts3. Just reply to this.

Ya sure maybe us 3 could all hook up? (Other guy from first reply)

Edited by h4344

thatd be fine with me, ill be on for at least a few hours then most of tomorow

Add me on skype, "harrylaurent"

Edited by h4344

Hey, I'm also fairly new to the game and all the people I have met just shoot me on sight. Being in a group is more fun than being on my own so if you want me I'd like to join the group if you need one more guy.

Steam: twobeard1992 or skype: harmonica36

I am also looking for some people, looking for another?

Sure, the other guy had to go but we can get more. Skype "harrylaurent"

Edited by h4344

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002