Sign in to follow this  
amma12345 (DayZ)

Got banned from the game for no reason please help..

I was playing on a server and I was running in Electro and I got shot by a sniper in the mountains. I spawned in Otmel and I found an axe and I was going to kill him and when I was hiding I got global banned. I was recording this here is the video. Please help me this is pretty annoying

• Like 1

you want help, and yet you don't even read the sticky threads. expecting curtesy while showing none. good luck.

PRO tip: buy a new key and don't cheat next time.

Edited by Ganjastar

I have never cheat? this just happend :(:(

We believe you buddy.

All we can do here is give you a virtual hug.

*hug*

Ok, now that it's out of the way, yeah, you have to contact battleye.

We don't have the urban button.

you want help, and yet you don't even read the sticky threads. expecting curtesy while showing none. good luck.

Why are you automatically assuming that he cheated? He had next to nothing. Does it look like he scripted/hacked? Please don't go to random threads and act like a douche. And to OP. You'll have to contact Battleye for help.

EDIT:Go here for support http://battleye.com/support.html

Edited by Goodrita
  • Like 1

Just fyi an admin can not give you a global ban. Only Battleye can do that via auto detection. All us admins can do is give you a server ban from that server.

From the BattlEye support website:

"If you are globally banned, read the following rules before sending in a support request. If you don't follow these rules your request/e-mail will be ignored! Otherwise your individual case will be carefully investigated.

• No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity. Therefore all requests mentioning these things as possible reasons for the global ban are ignored.
  • A shared or stolen cd-key is no excuse. It's your own responsibility to ensure that no one else has access to it.
  • Include your exact (!) global ban ID. The ID is shown in your global ban message ("Global Ban #ID"). If you don't include it your request will be ignored.
  • Do not tell stories. Whatever you are saying about yourself or your situation won't matter. The only thing that matters is the evidence that is gathered for every global ban issued.
  • Do not ask for the evidence behind your ban. No details about it will be revealed. Hackers would love to have access to this information.
  • Do not beg for mercy. If you cheated you will have to live with the consequences. Global bans are permanent and no exceptions will be made.
  • Questions regarding how exactly to get unbanned will be ignored. No support will be given on how to buy a new game or change your cd-key.

Again, if you don't follow these rules your request will be ignored!

Note that you will not receive a response if the evidence clearly indicates that you or someone else using your cd-key cheated. It doesn't matter if you only cheated on your own private server. Cheating on BE-enabled servers is forbidden, period."

Edited by Tom316
  • Like 1

We believe you buddy.

All we can do here is give you a virtual hug.

*hug*

Ok, now that it's out of the way, yeah, you have to contact battleye.

We don't have the urban button.

You know, my friend got banned after this latest patch as well, so I've been skimming the forums looking for answers. You're the first team member to actually say they believe it. It's nice to hear, with so many ppl like ganjastar around. My friend made a thread but stopped checking it because he was basically attacked by other members for being a "hacker"

Edited by jordan2412

Please don't go to random threads and act like a douche.

Do everyone a favor and take your own advice you piece of shit hypocrite.

People like this really need to stop commenting on issues they don't know anything about. It's pretty apparent people are getting banned left and right globally for no reason. I too have been banned globally after logging in today, and I know I've never cheated or came anywhere close to a script. Dumb posts like this just perpetuate that there isn't a massive problem here, and that isn't good.

A couple of days ago i saw alot of people with modified files picked up by battle eye.

I know from arma that when you have a modified file and the Bisign file is not corresponding with the allowed PBO file something is stinking.

You may have extracted the pbo file, altered some inside, and repack the file.

I did see alot of people with the messages from battle eye, now i hear people are getting banned, must have to do with that then.

Thank you Goodrita for showing me support :) I just finished sending a email to them :)

Good luck :)

Do everyone a favor and take your own advice you piece of shit hypocrite.

I'm acting like a douche?

I'm acting like a douche?

i think you hurt his feelings *snicker :rolleyes:

Yeah, I got this message yesterday but I don't get it anymore. I have never used hacks or scripts.

Hopefully this will get fixed soon. :)

Got banned as well for no reason... Just running and it popped up that I was globally banned. Hoping to hear back from Battleye soon.

Got banned as well for no reason... Just running and it popped up that I was globally banned. Hoping to hear back from Battleye soon.

So... You were unbanned?

Are you able to join BE protected servers?