Puertolian

Looking for serious players for a NEW DayZ Team

(Leaders)-Robert, Brandon and Tyler.

(Soldier)-Someone who isn't afraid of being in the front lines. These are the ones who push in and take out the enemy with no hesitation.

(Medic)-These are the people who carry around the medical supplies. You dont go in the front lines but you stay close and shoot from medium range, incase anyone gets hurt, you give them the proper attention they need.

(Scout)-.You scout out the area from long distance from all around the perimeter and shoot from long distance. You call out any enemies you see. You do not shoot unless you have a clear shot. You also get the camoflauge clothing that anyone finds.

(Rules)-

1.No friendly fire, or else you will be killed on sight and removed from team.

2.Respect everyone on the team.

3.Follow orders, or you will be removed from team.

4.No shooting randomly.

5.Be mature...we can have fun, but dont go overboard.

6.You must have a decent microphone.

The reason why I started this team was because DayZ would be much more fun if we play tactical. We would also die alot less because we are organized, strategic, and a team!

(Soldier)-

M4's

M16's

AK's

M249 SAW

M240

Mk 48 Mod 0

(Medic)-

Lee Enfield

FN FAL's

Winchester 1866

Double-barreled Shotgun

M1014

Remington 870

(Scout)-

M14 AIM

CZ550

M24

DMR

SVD Camo

M107

AS50

L85A2 AWS

I would like to be a medic for you guys if that position is still open, i'm british if that makes any difference to you?, Have skype, TS3, and am a relatively experienced player that likes to play tactically, i've also been looking for a relatively serious/tactical team for a little while now.

Skype- 'nathan.trays-.-'

cheers

I Would love to take the position of Scout, i am a pretty experienced player, i have ts3 and a mic.

I would like to join you guys. Im still new to Dayz but working as a team would be much better from what ive seen so far. I can do TS3 with you guys, Also skype. Since im still new i could really do any role but i guess i would be a good scavenger.

Edited by h4344

I would be interested in being a medic, please contact me via on these forums or skype, Dathknight2

I also would love to be Medic in your team, but i would not let off my M4 cco sd in my backpack for one of those you listed

Lee Enfield

FN FAL's

Winchester 1866

Double-barreled Shotgun

M1014

Remington 870

+ you said the Medic don't go on front line but stay a bit behind, so why they get all the shotgun?

Just a friendly question, how did you divide the weapons to classes, and why?

I mean, why exactly do medics get FN FAL or a random crap weapon? All the primary weapons take the exact same space anyway, except for ammo of course, but those listed weapons have fairly low size ammo clips/mags anyway. Besides, why is a medic role even absolutely required? Even if someone carries two weapons for some reason they should have space for some blood, bandages and morphine. Probably painkillers and epi-pen too. When everyone in the team carries some medical supplies, keeping people alive is much easier anyway since the closest person can just do what is needed instead of hoping a medic can get to place.

Also M14 and FN FAL both work pretty brilliantly for what you describe is soldiers' job.

Every carrys around medical supples, but the medics are loaded up on them, and the teamspeak sever is

ts55.gamespeak.com:9444