Sign in to follow this  
Bluetorchtv

Killed upon logging in and then put in debug planes

I logged in and the first thing that popped up was a message saying that I was killed. I immediately left the server and joined a new one and when I did, I had all my gear (thank god) but was teleported waaaaaay back to the beach. Anyone else had this bug. This is not the first time I have had it. Had it 6 times already or so. Frustrating

I had it a few hours ago, thought it was pretty strange. Found a bike out of it though, so not too bad.

Today Ive spawned with my legs broken, Bleeding out and unconcious, Luckily I always carry a morphine and plenty of bandages, Then I manage to get back to my safe haven, Logout to go have my lunch, come back and I die, scoreboard comes up and I end up on the debug fields with some dude stood next to me, Logged back in and was on the beach, Its just as well I didnt get axed in the back of the head by a new spawn Id be going crazy.

But yer they need to fix this, Ive had this happen 5 or more times in the last 2 weeks.

just had it

put me in elektro

so i went and sniped 2 noobs

GOOD JOB GAME, GLITCHES GOT 2 NOOBS KILLED

Well, upon spawning in, it put me in Kamenka. Low and behold right infront of me was a UAZ. Just sitting on the railroad tracks. Naturally I did a quick look around and jumped in the baby and took off. Everything was green and had a full tank of gas. Drove a few kilometers into the woods untill I felt safe and then decided to have a look and see if there was any gear in the thing. Had a L85A2 AWS, 50cal, ammo for both, nv goggles and a range finder. Probably all smuggled goods (hacked). But I'll take what I can get

Well, upon spawning in, it put me in Kamenka. Low and behold right infront of me was a UAZ. Just sitting on the railroad tracks. Naturally I did a quick look around and jumped in the baby and took off. Everything was green and had a full tank of gas. Drove a few kilometers into the woods untill I felt safe and then decided to have a look and see if there was any gear in the thing. Had a L85A2 AWS, 50cal, ammo for both, nv goggles and a range finder. Probably all smuggled goods (hacked). But I'll take what I can get

duped not hacked

just spawned in, instantly knocked out and the egg timer is taking the piss, at least a 5 min wait. Hacks or just glitches?

just spawned in, instantly knocked out and the egg timer is taking the piss, at least a 5 min wait. Hacks or just glitches?

you logged out with shock

edit: its going to keep doing that until you die or the server you got it from restarts

Edited by Buffjesus

you logged out with shock

edit: its going to keep doing that until you die or the server you got it from restarts

finally get up, move into supermarket, searching round, hear barks, dog out of fucking nowhere, shoot in its whore mouth 3 times, doesn't die, breaks my legs, i log, respawn as new character, what?

This just happened to me, yet when I logged out and spawned back on the coast, I had nothing in my inventory but still had the ghillie I was wearing? WTF?!