BRINBAG

Are there any good people out there

I just would like to know if there are any people that are saints in this game . Like people who will risk their lives for strangers or would give food and weapons to new players . I noticed through my first play through that everyone is hostile and many people are killing each other and no one can trust one another. All I want to know is if there are any good people out there.

• Like 5

There are, most start out good but everyone learns over time that once you get "nice" gear.... you can't trust anyone.

I've helped many people and it generally tends to bite me in the ass. So, I often will just kill on sight if they have any sort of firearm.

Edited by Vandrel

I stopped being good the second I got thunderdomed the first time. I don't give a shit anymore.

There are plenty of nice survivors out there. If you approach me as a friendly 9 times out of 10 you'll walk away from the encounter, provided you don't threaten me outright.

I've helped plenty of noobs running around the place with weapons and supplies, but like some others have said I've also been betrayed as soon as I've kitted someone up. That makes it hard to trust everyone I run into claiming to be friendly, but I refuse to let a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

Stick at it.

• Like 2

if you want you can hit me up with a friend request on steam im always lookin for more friendly people to play with

steam username: General420man

I just would like to know if there are any people that are saints in this game . Like people who will risk their lives for strangers or would give food and weapons to new players...

One day buddy there'll be room on my horse for you.

• Like 2

Thanks for your feedback now since I died in vybor by two hackers I am very cautious . Let's just say that I had a guile suit an fn fal and lots of stuff . I was a very nice person and I didn't kill anybody .I let many people go by with no trouble and I had I great first run. By the way the two hackers didn't give me a chance to even shoot back in defense and one had a pink gun and the other one was a clown with a rocket launcher. Hopefully I will meet some nice people and those hackers get banned.

• Like 2

Thanks for your feedback now since I died in vybor by two hackers I am very cautious . Let's just say that I had a guile suit an fn fal and lots of stuff . I was a very nice person and I didn't kill anybody .I let many people go by with no trouble and I had I great first run. By the way the two hackers didn't give me a chance to even shoot back in defense and one had a pink gun and the other one was a clown with a rocket launcher. Hopefully I will meet some nice people and those hackers get banned.

lol wtf

I think the whitelist and the folks Dr. Wasteland oversees are probably the best folks you'll find.

I'm sure there are other smaller groups but they don't get nearly the recognition that he has. Perhaps there will be a master list someday. For now, try to make some good connections. It's really not as hard as it seems.

Just avoid hackers, bandits are tough to figure out but you'll learn where they like to hang out, idiots you shouldn't even run into since zombies usually clean them out and the rest should be fairly good people.

Conversation, especially voice chat, are lifesavers and your best tools in some cases. If you ever see me, feel free to bother me, I may have some good loot spots I could point you to or help you out with something.

today i shot a guy and missed, in a barn from a couple of meters. i was friendly but he scared me..he said i was a bandit so i started to follow him to make him change his idea..then in a field he shot me with his dmr, missing badly at least 5 times, while i was covering the 100m among us,shouting don't shoot i'm good guy. when i stopped and said i was standing still and friendly he just said: leave alone..and run away. and i usually find friendly people..i cannot say i never got killed or sniped, hacked or even no sense killed while unarmed, but ending without blood an encounter with someone else is a so good feeling that i never give up trying!

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002

I met a real nice person on my 2nd play. I ran up into the hills for fear of bandits on the coast. Found myself sifting through gear on the roof of some castle when someone else followed me up, heavily armed. He asked what I was up to, did I have food etc. I had nothing so he a gave me some food n drink and a pistol with a few mags. We looted the rest of the castle together and because I didn't betray him he gave me a scoped M4A1, a map, compass, and then left me a ghillie suit on the way out! :D

Unfortunately I've forgotten the guys name and what server I was on. I was to slow to shoot a bandit the next day and lost all my precious gifts! Ever since then though it's been nothing but ppl killing me on sight. Usually while unarmed or aiming a flashlight at them!

There are, not many, I'll keep my distance from people, but if i see a new player with just a hatchet or nothing getting chased by zeds, i'll help em out. Like the other day, guy from Cherno was running east with just a hatchet, about 10 zeds on him, so i pull my m16a4 ACOG out and start popping them from about 300 meters away, took out some ammo though xP

Sometimes if I'm in cherno, I get an enfield/auto and a pistol, other goods, if I'm leaving and I see a new player just starting out with nothing, i'll tell him over direct chat Friendly and to come over here, i'll drop my pistol on the ground for him and I tell him "good luck in cherno" and take off out of town, it's up to them to either stay to fight in town or to leave and survive. Last time I did this, as I walked out of town into the woods I saw a sniper with an AS-50 (didnt even notice me) shooting ppl in cherno and I unloaded on him and took all his goodies, now thats karma ^_^

Edited by Trunkz Jr

I would say i'm a friendly player but it ultimately boils down to the other player's behaviour. I would tend to avoid any player tbh, you never know their intentions until its too late. They could say their friendly but they could be having a look in your backpack for all i know <_< My advice to you is to play with people you know irl or just play solo and be very very cautious :thumbsup:

Some groups are pretty friendly (sort of) I will never kill players who have no weapons and if our group spots another player before they spot us we will usually aim at them wiht a sniper while another player goes to greet them if friendly they are left alive (sniper still pointed at them) if they attack they get snipped has worked twice so far but only encountered armed players while not screwing around twice since starting it

There are plenty. Its hard to tell in game though. Meet them on these forums, get into teamspeak or vent together and play together.

The Medics in the survivor threads are AMAZING people.

• Like 1

i tend to avoid players now, but when i do run into friendlies, i always ask if they need anything, like food/water/etc

I met a good person that gave me some cooked meat and an AK.. Shortly after I shot him and took all of his stuff including gps/map/gilie/L85/blood bags/morphine and anything else I needed. lol Thanks (Nick)

I met a good person that gave me some cooked meat and an AK.. Shortly after I shot him and took all of his stuff including gps/map/gilie/L85/blood bags/morphine and anything else I needed. lol Thanks (Nick)

You sir, are an ass

• Like 3

Yeah when I first started I was having a blast cause there were so many more survivors... Now it's just hell. I've only ever killed one person... And it was on accident since I was gettin shot by someone else and he wouldn't respond so I assumed he was one of them... Sad moment...

With the hero skin added, you can assume that someone with it will not shoot you on sight. I took off my ghillie to show it and now I hand out any camo/ghillies I find to people that I help.

Yes, there are lots of us out there. More than we think. I crossed from Berezino to Zelano to help someone I hardly knew to save his tents, when his computer crashed. A medic helped me to save them but I was sniped. I was sniped three or four times yesterday, not sure how many today.

It's very hard to keep bothering to play when you repeatedly spawn around Cherno and get sniped before you can reach a can of beans. Sometimes I have to take a break and remind myself, life is unfair, Dayz is unfair, and always will be until the developers decide to even things up a little. I think Humanity is possibly an attempt to address the issue.

Just got to keep loving the game for all its variety. :thumbsup: