Sign in to follow this  
thenameistoan

found a ural, but have questions

I just found a ural near the NW airfield and had 2 questions.

1) is this a legal vehicle and will i be banned for using it? it obviously has plenty of hacked items in it that ive either never seen or they just added, also looking at the wiki it says only the civilian version is available that is painted blue. The one i just found is sage green and looks like a military version.

2) how do i save these vehicles if i am able to use it without getting banned? im trying to save it but no matter where i am looking at it I cant find any option to save the vehicle :(

thanks in advance.

the green one is just more rare, it can be found at airfield(NW). drive it some VERY safe place, its quite worthy. if there are hacked items, its not your fault, you can keep them or just throw away, i dont know how you consider they are hacked anyway

the green one is just more rare, it can be found at airfield(NW). drive it some VERY safe place, its quite worthy. if there are hacked items, its not your fault, you can keep them or just throw away, i dont know how you consider they are hacked anyway

Well its got some really wierd grenades and grenade launcher ammo in there. some wierd things like rgo frag grenade? gp-25 flares? and other things that ive never heard of.

Well its got some really wierd grenades and grenade launcher ammo in there. some wierd things like rgo frag grenade? gp-25 flares? and other things that ive never heard of.

I just found a ural outside of stary filled with the same stuff. PKM cans, RGO frags, GP-25 flares / HE, KSVK mags and much more. A gunfight broke out north of me as i started heading towards it, so i just jumped in and left.

I've never seen an ak with a gp-25 mounted on it.

Most important tip i can give for the ural: Remove the brake. Just shoot it off.

fun increased by tenfold.