Sign in to follow this  
edjpa

Looking for someone to team up with - NO BANDITS

I am searching for someone to team up, someone honest and mildly experienced. I am only on my second more "serious character" with nearly a day of survival, and after having found most of the necessary items to live outside towns, I am looking to settle a camp where to safely leave equipment. I am starting a new character today. Having a partner could prove to be interesting, when going through towns, and sharing experiences sounds nice too :)

Most of the ppl who play in groups dont take the game seriously (at least thats my experience) and just want to go in towns and shoot their guns. My opinion is that one shouldnt fire his gun, unless absolutely necessary. And never inside a town.

So, I'd like to play with someone, but in a more or less serious approach to the game. More survival role playing, less zombie mayhem deathmatch. My plan is to go raid one or two towns to get the items that allow us to live outside towns entirely. And then search for loot that can be stored in a camp for future needs, somewhere in the wilds, away from the eyes of strangers :)

I'm 29yo, and I have no problems playing with someone older or younger than me, as long as he/she is mature and minimumly experienced. I'm from portugal but I play mostly nights in US servers (day in game), so I'm usually on between 21pm and 04 am GMT.

Post if you are interested, and if you want you might add a brief description of your character (gear, zombie kills, how much time survived, etc) and preferred gameplay style.

Edited by edjpa

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002

Hey,

If your still looking for a group then let me know. I currently command a pretty large group. We have our own mumble server and our own server (a player in our group is admin of that server).

We follow police Rules of Engagement and Standard Operating Procedures. We simply require you to accept and follow those rules and be over 18 years old.

Feel free to message me via Skype and Steam. I'm on there most of the day since i only check the forums once a day.

Hey im a bandit, wanna team up?

Sorry, it's ok for you to be a bandit, but I do not team up with ppl who can't read :)

Hey,

If your still looking for a group then let me know. I currently command a pretty large group. We have our own mumble server and our own server (a player in our group is admin of that server).

We follow police Rules of Engagement and Standard Operating Procedures. We simply require you to accept and follow those rules and be over 18 years old.

Feel free to message me via Skype and Steam. I'm on there most of the day since i only check the forums once a day.

Thx for the offer, but I really just want one or two people to play with :)

Sign me up. I was playing with a larger group before , but got sick of some of the people yelling hacker every time they got shot. My steam is BryceAroni or PM on here. Let me know

hit me up on skype my name is Kelen Whitt

i am 18 and lookin for some people to play with as well

so hit me up if you want to play