Sign in to follow this  
Tysonn

Why Dayz is my favorite game

Outside of Berezino, approx 25 people in the server and I've died a few times but manage to always gear up pretty quick, it has been a lucky few runs into towns as I make my way up the east coast. I see some dude in a ghillie suit running away from some zeds bleeding turning around and firing off some quick shots.

I hit the dirt and get ready to pop him when he bandages, I hear a rumble and know someone has a vehicle by me. I turn around and a blue van drivers by me, I start thanking my lucky stars they don't see me. but just my luck the van stops and i'm like "Please don't see me", they start to turn around and I just get up and run for the hills. Sadly while holding alt and watching behind me I saw as they got out and both unloaded on me. They went through a few clips but In the end I was toast lol.

Here I was thinking I would kill some guy and hopefully find some matches or a map and out of the blue two guys in a blue van show up to ruin my plans haha

When I die in this game I don't get mad like i do in others. Half the fun is sneaking around looting.

I got a boner for the stand alone DayZ