Sign in to follow this  
Theplanbpill

Packs of Wolves? Just throwin this out there...

Just had a random idea. Zombies aren't a problem in the forest, there are already animals roaming around, why not have some wolves that could possibly be a threat. Or more likely be a fun hunting game for a starving survivor :)

The Grey anyone????

p.s Liam Neeson is a badass

• Like 2

I think that is being done. But with wild dogs.. in the next patch. Which should drop any time now..

It would be cool if there are animals that attack. Wolves rarely attack people though, but if a pack is desperate or scared, they might. Wild boars should definitely charge when close.

• Like 3

It would be cool if there are animals that attack. Wolves rarely attack people though, but if a pack is desperate or scared, they might. Wild boars should definitely charge when close.

Oh yeah the boars. I think that everytime I pass one. Those fuckers are mean

I think that is being done. But with wild dogs.. in the next patch. Which should drop any time now..

To the best of my knowledge the implemented dogs are going to be friendly, trainable dogs.

Yeah, dogs are going to be used for medical aid and sniffing out loot.

I bet I can make them into killing machines, though. I mean, pets resemble their master, right?

Yeah, dogs are going to be used for medical aid and sniffing out loot.

I bet I can make them into killing machines, though. I mean, pets resemble their master, right?

What is this shit? Fuckin Fable 2???

What is this shit? Fuckin Fable 2???

Easy there, Hardcore...

I for one think dags, are a nice touch. In fact, I pray they can be used to sniff out enemies, as well.

By enemies, I mean anyone that isn't me.

• Like 2

Easy there, Hardcore...

I for one think dags, are a nice touch. In fact, I pray they can be used to sniff out enemies, as well.

By enemies, I mean anyone that isn't me.

I think that's getting to the borderline ridiculous stage. If so it better be fucking rare or hard to get a dog and even harder to train them to do all thaaaaat

Oh and imagine the sad face you'll get when some asshat shoots the dog you've had for days and days.

Oh and imagine the sad face you'll get when some asshat shoots the dog you've had for days and days.

I actually wouldn't. Know why? Because I am not a child.

When I die, I get irked (at most) for approx 3-5 seconds. Then, I am off on another adventure.

I actually wouldn't. Know why? Because I am not a child.

When I die, I get irked (at most) for approx 3-5 seconds. Then, I am off on another adventure.

If you don't get sentimentally attached to an animal in a game, then I believe you sir, do not have a heart XD

better yet, how bout some worg riders???

trollin hehe... wild dogs/wolves would be cool. in fact, the more wildlife the better, bears, poisonous snakes etc... it just adds another dimension to surviving the environment. running in the woods can be sooo boring!

If you don't get sentimentally attached to an animal in a game, then I believe you sir, do not have a heart XD

Vitamin D deficiency is a motherfucker, isn't it?

Vitamin D deficiency is a motherfucker, isn't it?

Oh I see what you did there

Packs of wild dogs ... but very rare .... I can get with that.

Bears ..... equally rare ..... I can get with that.

Wild boars .... already in game .... being hostile .... I can get with that.

However, bugged out animals ... where the boars, sheep, cows, goats, chickens, and bunny rabbits attack ..... not cool.

yes add wolves and make them Smart, so they Stalk you and attack wen you're week as in real life.

Wolves howling in the night, i think they will fit nicely in the world of dayz.

Pack of wolves, British Redcoats, mobile haystack carts, and heck throw a beaked hood to make DayZ better!