Sign in to follow this  
susscon

New Hack??? Satchel Charges????

Im pretty sure Dayz does not have the satchel item to pick up... i may be wrong but something wasnt right on a server i just left....

me and a friend were leaving the Rog castle when we heard gunshots just as we got into the woods, so we went back to the castle to investigate.

as we were both heading up the hill and got close to the gunshots, i seen what looked like a satchel charge explosion, it was not no grenade, or pipe bomb ect because this explosion was too large and covered nearly the whole castle...

Strange thing is that i was just behind my friend, and he was right at the castle wall when the explosion went off, but he did not see or hear anything???

i wish i had fraps running !!! >:(

Anyone else seen this type of thing happen to them?

just to be safe we left the server because prior to that event we seen 3 people banned by battle eye for attempting vehicle spawns.

this is one of my favorite servers, but it has been repeatedly hacked as soon as it gets full.

and after seeing this explosion if this is a new type of hack then i guess i wont ever be playing on any full server again.

Edited by Susscon

Please do research via google or sites such as Dayzdb.com

Satchel Charges are a rare spawn in military areas.

So no hacking has occured, just some explosive happy survivors

so how come i seen the explosion and my friend that was standing right next to it never seen or heard a thing???

The same reason I see one pile of loot but the guy I'm playing with see's a different loot pile.

Alpha stage mod. Keep that in mind.

• Like 1

so how come i seen the explosion and my friend that was standing right next to it never seen or heard a thing???

its an alpha mod stranger things have happened or youre playing with helen keller

EAT IT!!

Im aware of the wiki! Im No noob MATE!

just thought id post it here to see if people are exploiting and if other players had any ''useful'' things to say on the subject! Thats the whole point of a forum!

EAT IT!!

Im aware of the wiki! Im No noob MATE!

just thought id post it here to see if people are exploiting and if other players had any ''useful'' things to say on the subject! Thats the whole point of a forum!

if you are aware of the wiki and are not a noob then this post should not exist just sayin...

also if you want a useful thing if you ever find a satchel charge dont dc with it in your inventory everytime i dced with it it kept dupping itself and deleting things from my inventory for it, lost a mountain dew and all my barrett mags from that shit.

• Like 1

The same reason I see one pile of loot but the guy I'm playing with see's a different loot pile.

Alpha stage mod. Keep that in mind.

Hmmm i have never had that happen before. usually me and the 5 of my friends always are in sync on Dayz and this is the first time i came across something that stood out so much that my teammates never seen.

but thanx for the feedback, looked real suspicious so thought it was best i made a post on it to be sure.

if you are aware of the wiki and are not a noob then this post should not exist just sayin...

also if you want a useful thing if you ever find a satchel charge dont dc with it in your inventory everytime i dced with it it kept dupping itself and deleting things from my inventory for it, lost a mountain dew and all my barrett mags from that shit.

Ok well like i said this post was more on feedback for suspicious events in the game, maybe i should have titled it differently, so my bad, but thanx for the quick replys, it was actually quicker posting here to find out than it was wiki lol.

Cheers dudes, have my beans! :thumbsup: :)

:EDIT:

btw cheers on the heads up about the charges. (that is useful info)

Edited by Susscon

UPDATE:

Just to add there was hackers on that server, moments after i left to write this post, my friends said they got teleported along with everyone else on the map and was a explosion that killed everyone.

i guess battle eye aint banned enough hackers just yet.